Formula 1 Wags #167 All Aboard....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't the trainer/physio almost always with the driver? It would seem strange that a team would tell a driver that needs to change. That's different than an assistant although they seem to fulfill that role at times as well. As far as Aston I'm not sure about Lance but Fernando has one of his physio guys on the floor with him at at every race. I suppose it's team dependent but I would assume the trainers are a built in fixture if that's what a driver wants. There are probably plenty of other people in the garage that can be booted in favor of a mechanic if it's a numbers issue.
I thought the same. Majority of them are always there to do things like last minute warm ups and sorting any food/drinks out. I know Jon is also the one who sorts Landos racewear out (making sure everything is ready, attaching the correct visors to his helmets etc..) and I'd imagine quite a few other trainers do the same.
They can have a big impact on driver performance so I dont see why a team would boot them out of the garage.

Reactions: 4
Mick out there Networking....

1679071619690.png

---
Lewis genuinely walking around the garage confused
not knowing who to talk to
almost tripping over tit
without angela around

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Lu doing a questions thing on instagram and captioning it "about whatever you want". Girl you know what the questions will be now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lu doing a questions thing on instagram and captioning it "about whatever you want". Girl you know what the questions will be now 🤣
Only question I'm interested in is NEVER going to get answered.....

Damn you Mick and never following or giving any hinty hints.

Reactions: 2
Putting this in a spoiler because it’s just a bit of a rant lol
Ughhhh. I’m really finding my love for this sport being sapped away slowly. And it’s not even because of the performance or lack of from Merc, it’s just the constant bitching and whining all over social media that is literally impossible to escape. I’m a pretty sensitive person and a big thing I struggle with in my own life is having almost too much empathy and when I see hate aimed at people, who I think fans forget are real human beings sometimes, it just gets me so upset. I’m starting to feel like I can’t even watch anymore because every time they do badly I know the abuse the team will get. It’s upsetting because it’s just been a natural part of my life for so long but … idk if I can deal with it any more

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Are we really gonna get Max x Alonso battle for WDC 😳
No. It’s Max v Max. I feel like people forget RB aren’t even remotely trying right now and they’re still ahead. It’ll be 1-2s for a good while unless one of them has an external issue. The gaps will close, naturally, but not any time soon

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't think so but duck me it would be amazing. A girl can dream
I’d love it because Alonsos true colours would come out. No more kissing Max’s arse at every opportunity. The master of mind games would have an absolute field day with Red Bull

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.