Formula 1 Wags #167 All Aboard....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not getting on any Alonso hype train.

After the day McLaren have had, more likely to throw myself in front of it.
Yeah Zak and the Bahrain Kingdom gonna have some chats tonight for sure
Bring on the bratty lando and ocon interviews
---
Also fernando. Choosing to speak Spanish in cool down room. To Checo the minute max walks in looking for friends to maxplain to.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Happy new thread!

What a race! So happy the season has started

With a happy Alonso
79125c0ed504f6527e98041250dbb130.jpg

A sad Lando
ec5bc1495da48e144130dd1e698bcb17.jpg

(Sad for Oscar too, was not a great start for him)

A sad Charles
77e5ee0a70aefa1c58d9fa398a4339cf.jpg

And a happy Daniel
9e75261c337511cb6b1e8b9ff2cae5ab.jpg

---
Is Nick Thim Daniels manager? I am not sure? But saw this #FEA
Screenshot_20230305_180335_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Bahrain gonna take landos yacht away this summer if mclaren don't improve
I can see Adam Norris and ADD management already sniffing around the paddock

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Reactions: 4
If lewis doesn’t get on the podium when Nico is interviewing at least once I’m gonna kick off. I want to see that awkwardness. About the only thing that’ll keep me invested this year

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
If lewis doesn’t get on the podium when Nico is interviewing at least once I’m gonna kick off. I want to see that awkwardness. About the only thing that’ll keep me invested this year
Definitely was not something I thought I'd be able to look forward to but PLEASE
Noticed sky didn't include the lie detector part they teased about hiding from Nico in the hallway of their monaco building
---
No yacht = Hamster-Lando friendship officially over 🤣
Hamster will obviously upgrade to Brazilian yachts

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lewis having to be interviewed by Nico would be like when you bump into an ex on a night out, cripplingly awkward but there’s people around so you can’t be rude to them. Tv gold

• Haha
Adam obviously walking that scooter in
Because Netflix filming
Cashing in on his investment

Screenshot_20230305_121545_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
I used to dislike Stroll but he has slowly started growing on me. Used to find him way too robotic but his interview just now was pretty good

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.