Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pastafasta

VIP Member
This is what I mean. Genuine. No bullshit. No love yous babies with million of heart emojis (ok, this time, I know). And no sneaky ads ;) Making it about him not about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

hellokittymermaid

Chatty Member
What a race! It’s my birthday weekend so I watched with my dad which I haven’t done since the 1990’s. Remembered such happy times watching together when I was a kid. He is 83 next week and still a mega fan! (Where does the time go?). Looks like it’s going to be a good season!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Charles is just messy as hell. Like Charlotte has been dragged for her part in the Giada saga but this is twice now for Charles (if true). Has me seriously questioning what he's doing during his relationships. How long before he starts interviewing his next candidate?
I’m not that invested in their exes, but did Charles use Cha to cheat on Giada? That’s f*cked up. And yeah, what is he doing in his relationships? It seems to me that he’s only subscribing to idea of a relationship, because almost half of the grid has ‘healthy’ relationships. He’s in love with the idea of ‘being in love’. Of course some girls would be okay with that, but a woman won’t. Same goes to Señor Sainz as well. I think that he isn’t as ‘connected’ to Isa as I would like to think.

And now even I like Charles as a driver and as a person, but in this category Max wins by a huge margin. He respects Kelly, Penelope and their relationship. Makes me respect Max even more. I’d rather date a Max than a Charles.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

scvlet

VIP Member
wow it’s so crazy how all the wags have friends who spill to gossip pages 24/7!! 😀
A45D0AD1-0A9B-4EEB-9096-02F7974C55B2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Yeah he definitely doesn't seem happy at all. Its not often you see a driver publicly shaming their team but it seems hes annoyed that they wont own up to not listening to his feedback 😬
I have to say, and man I’m really becoming a hater this year, I don’t like this attitude, at least not publicly. Behind closed doors give it to them with both barrels but dragging it out in public is a bad look, especially considering the hate and disgusting messages I’ve already seen being aimed at Mike Elliot. Are Mercedes wrong for not listening to him? Evidently yes, but is it a case of they deliberately didn’t, or they tried and failed? Because they’re 2 very different things. Merc have always been a data driven team, they often don’t listen to their drivers about set up or strategy. This is the Lewis from McLaren coming out and he’s too old for that now. This team gave him some of the best cars ever driven in F1. They will always deserve his respect

Reactions: 13

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Lewis’ girl really IS the drama my god 😂 she makes all the others seem very boring. Apparently one of her friends has accused her of sleeping with her ex husband, but Juliana denied it and said she’s with someone else (Lewis is the assumption) and this friend of hers should know that apparently because she posts about him on her close friends Instagram. Her friend then goes and posts a load of messages sooo Lewis my friend looks like you’ve been cheated on 😭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12