Formula 1 Wags #167 All Aboard....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to come back. What in the actual hell is happening? I thought silly season ended. I'll miss Angela so much
We have no idea! We know it wasn't mera's decision. So therefore her decision? But no one knows anything else. They seem okay? But why Bahrain? Why no replacement? What are your thoughts?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
We have no idea! We know it wasn't mera's decision. So therefore her decision? But no one knows anything else. They seem okay? But why Bahrain? Why no replacement? What are your thoughts?
Yes exactly. Every athlete is a creature of habit so this kinda change when the season started is weird.
---
DANDREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This is wild … toto said nothing of the sort 😭 it’s why people need to actually watch the videos of the actual person saying stuff because otherwise it’s straight up misinformation in this sport

• Wow
Reactions: 1
This is wild … toto said nothing of the sort 😭 it’s why people need to actually watch the videos of the actual person saying stuff because otherwise it’s straight up misinformation in this sport

I think everyone is just kind of shocked that merc was so off. But toto doing the right thing and being very clear about it which unfortunately is to say this wont be our year..... and really that honesty is even more shocking to many. What he said was pretty fair... basically yeah I wouldn't blame him for leaving *****if we can't improve********
But I mean let's all be very clear too
Lewis, as of this second, hasn't signed anything past this year
Paddock talk and twitter don't mean tit if we go by last year

I think everyone is just kind of shocked that merc was so off. But toto doing the right thing and being very clear about it which unfortunately is to say this wont be our year..... and really that honesty is even more shocking to many. What he said was pretty fair... basically yeah I wouldn't blame him for leaving *****if we can't improve********
But I mean let's all be very clear too
Lewis, as of this second, hasn't signed anything past this year
Paddock talk and twitter don't mean tit if we go by last year
It’s hard because this race in particular Lewis seems majorly unmotivated. But I don’t believe he is, he just hates Jeddah. I think his relationship with Merc can’t really be compared to any of the chaos that happened last year but 🤷🏻‍♀️ Im kind of done with it all at this point

Adam Norris is up to something I'm telling you
And it's not pushing escooters or Sims
Man wants Lando to be a world champion more than Lando.
Adam norris taking the steps and bikes home who are not allowed on track anymore ;-!
---
I’d imagine she’s contracted? And it’s just run out and she’s decided not to renew. But there could always be personal issues on her side that she’d rather not share, of course. She seemed like such a lovely women though, always so good with fans etc
just looked at the team principal conference and toto was saying something like it didn’t work anymore between lewis and Angela

Last edited:
  • Haha
Guessing this was after the drivers briefing, always find it interesting to see who is walking out with who 😅
Screenshot_20230317_215142_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230317_215348_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.