Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pastafasta

VIP Member
Carmen sighting in the paddock so hopefully she’s feeling better
If this is a new picture, now she seriously doesn't make sense at all. Her yesterday post said she won't be around (socials) as she is recovering from serious health related episode (and it really sounded serious), but now she is happy to fly all the way to Bahrain? So instead of saying she was off, but now is healthy enough she made it sound like she is still not well to gain sympathy and receive "get well soon" messages? If this is so, then I just can't with people. :confused: I know she is exaggerating a lot in her stories, but we just laugh as it's harmless really, but using health for it is just no no.

Reactions: 18

fryolyfe

VIP Member
My assumption was that Carmen's health episode could've happened in Bahrain but even then the paddock would be weird choice since there's a lot of activity and who knows what's triggering all this
I’m no doctor but I’m amazed someone with suspected seizures would have been cleared that quickly to not only fly but be in and around the paddock which is full of artificial lights, noise, all sorts of sensory things that could be triggering. I’m not saying she’s making it up at all but if you’re under observation and undergoing tests you generally don’t get on a 7 odd hour flight or however long it is

Reactions: 15

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Happy First Race Week of 2023!
May you be as busy as Carmen
And as popular as Fernando
Screenshot_20230226_204821_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
SLAG LANDO
Sadly no Carlos, but more Jontent
Oh Christ. Stephen is going to be the feral-est he's ever been....
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

My brain is genuinely struggling to process the overwhelming feelings this is causing. Like punch me in the face and in my arse Lando.

The arms, the body, the collar bones, the necklace, the nipples.

I'm overwhelmed. And feral, I'm fuxking dead!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Lewis can you just fly her out to see you next time because I’m getting kind of tired of someone supposedly environmentally conscious jumping on a flight every 5 seconds and now is not the time for me to start hating again 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

pastafasta

VIP Member
So yeah, Carmen is there... and honestly, I really lost a LOT of respect for her.
(I'm not saying she is lying regarding her health, but the way she presented it now really looks like it was done for compliment fishing only and attention. And for me, when it comes to health, acting like this is a major red flag. Heaven forbid something really serious happens and people won't even believe her then.)
1677925934020.png

---
I mean can I have her Hermes bag? Please and thank you.
You really noticed anything but her pants there? Respect to you 😂

• Haha

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
Race week is finally here! Which means tattle threads moving at the speed of light 😂

I love how the whole off season Im desperate for wag content and two days into the first race week I'm:

• Haha
  • Heart