Formula 1 Wags #166 First Raw Ceek 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That picture makes me genuinely laugh out loud when you post it!
I wish my real life people are more into F1 so I can use it as meme on a daily basis
If this isn't "me jumping to conclusions" I don't know what is 😆 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can this be part of Lando transfer, please?

I have no idea what his contract says.... but I'd seriously be plotting right now
it would rip McLaren apart, but if the car doesnt get out of the back this season
he'd be throwing his career away not to find a way out.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Este Bestie flexing when he heard I added him in my (second) fantasy team

✨ Go little rock star (but leave big points for guys from first team, merci) ✨
He's in my third team containing drivers I'm not very keen on.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
F1 FANTASY is back
Nosey B*tches!
C8PXJTDCF07
I’m not sure what I’m doing but I’m joining this year!

Just need to create an account

Edit: I’m so bad at budgeting, is this how the redbull accountant felt last year???

edit 2: the question favorite driver and team gave me more stress than I expected

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

We don't have to worry if Kika's Instagram goes down again, her mom is giving us enough content on her own 💀 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I probably should have checked how to play before making 3 teams 😂

I’m kinda confused but exited and I think I joined the thing Pole created but I’m not sure.

We don't have to worry if Kika's Instagram goes down again, her mom is giving us enough content on her own 💀 💀
The Instagram thingy is kinda weird because I’m sure lots of influencers receive lots and lots of reports and negative stuff everyday but I never seen this happen to another influencer

Reactions: 3
Is Isa ok? Posting compliments she receives via DM on a story is seriously attention seeking and just reeks of desperation at this point. :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I probably should have checked how to play before making 3 teams 😂

I’m kinda confused but exited and I think I joined the thing Pole created but I’m not sure.

The Instagram thingy is kinda weird because I’m sure lots of influencers receive lots and lots of reports and negative stuff everyday but I never seen this happen to another influencer
Kika's a special person, she struggles with her account for ages, but as soon as she goes on a promotional trip with one of her famous friends, her account is back and running

What I genuinely don't understand is how she jumped from 245k to 246k to 248k within the space of days, when she was literally gone half the time, I think Insta's being glitchy 😭 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.