Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Agatha—

F1 FANTASY is back
Nosey B*tches!
C8PXJTDCF07
I’m not sure what I’m doing but I’m joining this year!

Just need to create an account

Edit: I’m so bad at budgeting, is this how the redbull accountant felt last year???

edit 2: the question favorite driver and team gave me more stress than I expected

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
Pretty sure Fernando is explaining to George that if he crashes into him at the start he'll be pushing him over a cliff in Monaco

Tumblr_l_523941299932709.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

pastafasta

VIP Member
her tiktok comment section is already filled with charles fan pages and messages about how she doesn't deserve any hate (which she's liked of course) I wonder when the official launch will be
I'm more amused by those "congrats on being a new wag" messages 🤦‍♀️ Creepy as fuck.
13 years old seeing this as an achievement is quite something.

• Haha

pink-crystal

VIP Member
Theory she’s quit her job and doesn’t want people saying oh she quit to be full time wag. Not saying she’s not having health issues but if you are in hospital with seizures there’s no way a doctor is clearing you to fly to Bahrain (unless Lawrence paid that doctor off too)!

pastafasta

VIP Member
Elena is missing so Egle took over the ridiculous clothing department. What the hell is that?! :oops: 💀
1677924478961.png

• Haha
  • Sick

hello2723

VIP Member
skipped through Kyms video, Lando is 176.5cm 😅

He also said that the whole insole thing (guessing the one hamster made fun of him for) is because one leg/foot is longer than the other so he has an insole that evens it out 🤣

Pole er bear

VIP Member
If this is a new picture, now she seriously doesn't make sense at all. Her yesterday post said she won't be around (socials) as she is recovering from serious health related episode (and it really sounded serious), but now she is happy to fly all the way to Bahrain? So instead of saying she was off, but now is healthy enough she made it sound like she is still not well to gain sympathy and receive "get well soon" messages? If this is so, then I just can't with people. :confused: I know she is exaggerating a lot in her stories, but we just laugh as it's harmless really, but using health for it is just no no.
Nope I'm suspicious of her. All for health but c'mon. If she literally is as bad as she says why is she there? Walking around in the paddock?
But no social posts?
I have a theory, but I'm not ready to throw it out this early.... but I don't see how following George around away from your home doctors is ideal.

Last edited:

hello2723

VIP Member
Apparently the f1 driver group chat is brutal when it comes to kicking drivers out when they leave 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad