Formula 1 Wags #166 First Raw Ceek 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andrea looks great, doesn't she? Relaxed, happy, toned, full of energy, the new hair really suits her. They both look like they had a good winter and are in a good place at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Andrea looks great, doesn't she? Relaxed, happy, toned, full of energy, the new hair really suits her. They both look like they had a good winter and are in a good place at the moment.
I am andrea's age
and no its REALLY HARD to look that fit and keep it up with all she travels and does.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It would be fantastic if Mick followed Lu now! All his fangirls would be 🤯

• Haha
You're telling me I should've been following Carmen for all the WAG drama/speculation? She's the heir to the Charlotte throne

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You're telling me I should've been following Carmen for all the WAG drama/speculation? She's the heir to the Charlotte throne
I think Isa is new Charlotte. Just wait for her to post an engagement ring hint and Carlos snaps too like Charles. 😂

I kinda feel like Carmen is going Kelly way actually. :confused:

Reactions: 5
Carmen was everyone's favorite low level wag. George drove a tit car, made tit for money, and she only really showed up looking well dressed and chill. Now she's a merc wag doing in monaco doing fashion week and ads for her man's merc sponsors

• Haha
Reactions: 6
sorry but this carmen stuff just doesn't sit right with me....looking for sympathy but then still being able to turn up in bahrain???! i don't want to be cruel but it is just weird to me....what was the need to make that statement
When she was first on the scene, I liked her she always seemed smiley and yes had ‘a job’ so her own life. She now just seems so fake to me with the fake working (there’s just no way she has a usual job when she’s on holiday half the year) and this stunt with the attention seeking health post. If you’ve been that unwell, you stay home and rest. Not fly out to Bahrain to pose. I really can’t stand her these days 😬

Still giggling about Brundle saying if Lance tries any of the tit with Nando that he pulled with Seb on track he'll end up in the hedge!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My assumption was that Carmen's health episode could've happened in Bahrain but even then the paddock would be weird choice since there's a lot of activity and who knows what's triggering all this

Reactions: 7
I am so here for this surprise Fernando era btw. Hope it’s not a fluke, would be great to give RB a scare.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My assumption was that Carmen's health episode could've happened in Bahrain but even then the paddock would be weird choice since there's a lot of activity and who knows what's triggering all this
I’m no doctor but I’m amazed someone with suspected seizures would have been cleared that quickly to not only fly but be in and around the paddock which is full of artificial lights, noise, all sorts of sensory things that could be triggering. I’m not saying she’s making it up at all but if you’re under observation and undergoing tests you generally don’t get on a 7 odd hour flight or however long it is

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.