Formula 1 Wags #166 First Raw Ceek 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
only if
Lando and his three Carlos' got 3rd place in the golf thingy today (and Carlos jr. shaved his legs again?)
View attachment 1991611
Carlos Sr ALWAYS giving more attention to his son-in-law
Lando
(But literally zero to isa)
I love that Carlos Sr is like THE red bull athlete
And yet he hangs out more with every other team... mainly because he hates Jos
---
(and Carlos jr. shaved his legs again?)

[/QUOTE]
Lando and Carlos found its just easier to get in the shower and shave each other
Just to make sure they get all those hard those reach places

Reactions: 4
Lewis is in Brazil … 😏😏😏 guess he finally got fed up seeing all these young kids and their McDonald’s dates and poor game

(Bahrain to Brazil for a few days is crazy tho and I kind of hate him for all his damn air miles)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Lewis can you just fly her out to see you next time because I’m getting kind of tired of someone supposedly environmentally conscious jumping on a flight every 5 seconds and now is not the time for me to start hating again 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Lewis is in Brazil … 😏😏😏 guess he finally got fed up seeing all these young kids and their McDonald’s dates and poor game

(Bahrain to Brazil for a few days is crazy tho and I kind of hate him for all his damn air miles)
That doesn't even make sense to fly all the way to Brazil for a day or two. Is he really there or someone just assumes he is there (based on something)?
He actually posted a story today saying "good morning" and it was more (around) Bahrain time zone.

Reactions: 4
That doesn't even make sense to fly all the way to Brazil for a day or two. Is he really there or someone just assumes he is there (based on something)?
He actually posted a story today saying "good morning" and it was more (around) Bahrain time zone.
I mean.... to be fair it was the end of carnival... although i doubt thats why he went. Looks like she's doing shoots so guess that's why he opted to go.
but hey, MAYBE he flew economy ? HA!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A few Brazilian journalists have spotted him there. Bit of a question mark whether it’s specifically to see her or a “work” thing that happens to be a happy coincidence because there’s something about his visit being aired on TV? Which I doubt it would be if it was a private thing only 😭😂

Yaaay for the slag but the girl isn't really a definition of class

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No one will be able to guess which team name is mine...

I've got Max, (had Charles but booted him), Carlos, Valtteri, Zhou and Albono.

Alfa Romeo and Aston Martin for teams.

• Heart
Would you be arsed reporting her? She's no more harmful than any other average influencer. It must be dome campaign of reporting as well given how long it takes Insta to ban actual harmful people
Or she's pretending for ATTENTION

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.