Formula 1 Wags #166 First Raw Ceek 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elena is missing so Egle took over the ridiculous clothing department. What the hell is that?! :oops: šŸ’€
1677924478961.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So yeah, Carmen is there... and honestly, I really lost a LOT of respect for her.
(I'm not saying she is lying regarding her health, but the way she presented it now really looks like it was done for compliment fishing only and attention. And for me, when it comes to health, acting like this is a major red flag. Heaven forbid something really serious happens and people won't even believe her then.)
1677925934020.png

---
I mean can I have her Hermes bag? Please and thank you.
You really noticed anything but her pants there? Respect to you šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So yeah, Carmen is there... and honestly, I really lost a LOT of respect for her.
(I'm not saying she is lying regarding her health, but the way she presented it now really looks like it was done for compliment fishing only and attention. And for me, when it comes to health, acting like this is a major red flag. Heaven forbid something really serious happens and people won't even believe her then.)
View attachment 2003049
---

You really noticed anything but her pants there? Respect to you šŸ˜‚
Yeah. I'm really surprised. The cynical part of me was silenced as I felt really sorry for her as it sounded so scary. Hmm. Side eye from me now.

Reactions: 8
Elena pulling out the stops to be less-dressed than Kelly lmao
View attachment 2003049
Well yeah. Not really only her, but a lot of people use mental health to garner sympathy and it irks me. As a mental health worker, this logic is one of the reasons why the stigma against mental health is still there. Itā€™s just a quick-give-me-attention-seeking-behavior.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 2003049
Exactly.
The outfit and the hair are great tho but health stuff...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I really want Lick to be happening still and I REALLY hope it's not all kicking off because Lando swooped back in there and she is back with him again and Mick is super pissed off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry Carmen but she lost me - spending the week in the hospital after seizures & epilepsy episodes to then fly to Bahrain, didnā€™t realize that spending time in the paddock can be so relaxing

I really want Lick to be happening still and I REALLY hope it's not all kicking off because Lando swooped back in there and she is back with him again and Mick is super pissed off.
The battle of a German and a British-Belgian. Dang

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I came in here after months, bc I canā€™t believe Carmenā€™s behavior. Like damn girl if youā€™re sick you can lose a GP it wonā€™t kill you

Reactions: 7
I came in here after months, bc I canā€™t believe Carmenā€™s behavior. Like damn girl if youā€™re sick you can lose a GP it wonā€™t kill you
She canā€™t be Kym-ivied! I mean we have Elena with the diaper crotch soā€¦ā€¦.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Where, where!!!
Blake ā¤ā¤ā¤ā¤ā¤ā¤ā¤
In Londonā€¦.where heā€™s always spotted šŸ˜‚

Blake is like his bodyguard šŸ˜‚ I hope he pays Blake well!
What did he do?
Nothing really just Blake walking in front of him like a bodyguard to I assume make sure people donā€™t bother him. When I saw him in Austin it was the same! Except he had port cop helping too! Like Iā€™ve seen way more famous people and they donā€™t have their ā€œfriendsā€ walk in front of them etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We need a super hint from Lu, like Charlotte did about Sharl's big knob!

Lu, If you're with Mick post a picture of you in a bikini!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
We need a super hint from Lu, like Charlotte did about Sharl's big knob!

Lu, If you're with Mick post a picture of you in a bikini!
Or a black heart (or both) šŸ–¤
---
On this day 22 years ago Alonso made his F1 debut. 22 years! The man is crazy šŸ˜‚
1677928654352.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.