Formula 1 Wags #166 First Raw Ceek 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for Lance. Idk if it’s coming from himself, it well could be, but he clearly feels some sort of pressure to drive. Could be because Alonsos his teammate this year and he doesn’t want to show weakness to him, could be that they have a good car and he doesn’t want to let the team down, but I’m side eyeing Daddy Stroll HARD for letting this happen. If it’s your driver, let alone your kid, you have the final say and sorry, for everyone’s safety it should be a no
How can this not be a safety hazard for both himself and the other drivers
1677909878612.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Carmen sighting in the paddock so hopefully she’s feeling better
If this is a new picture, now she seriously doesn't make sense at all. Her yesterday post said she won't be around (socials) as she is recovering from serious health related episode (and it really sounded serious), but now she is happy to fly all the way to Bahrain? So instead of saying she was off, but now is healthy enough she made it sound like she is still not well to gain sympathy and receive "get well soon" messages? If this is so, then I just can't with people. :confused: I know she is exaggerating a lot in her stories, but we just laugh as it's harmless really, but using health for it is just no no.

Reactions: 18
If this is a new picture, now she seriously doesn't make sense at all. Her yesterday post said she won't be around (socials) as she is recovering from serious health related episode (and it really sounded serious), but now she is happy to fly all the way to Bahrain? So instead of saying she was off, but now is healthy enough she made it sound like she is still not well to gain sympathy and receive "get well soon" messages? If this is so, then I just can't with people. :confused: I know she is exaggerating a lot in her stories, but we just laugh as it's harmless really, but using health for it is just no no.
Nope I'm suspicious of her. All for health but c'mon. If she literally is as bad as she says why is she there? Walking around in the paddock?
But no social posts?
I have a theory, but I'm not ready to throw it out this early.... but I don't see how following George around away from your home doctors is ideal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Agree, if it is as serious as it sounded, surely its better for her to stay home with family or friends over flying all the way to Bahrain? Its not like George will be able to be with her constantly with all the driving, media and debriefs 😬

Reactions: 8
Agree, George is busy, but if he is a pillar of support of Carmen, then she must like it when she knows he's there.

But, if she will use the mental health card as an excuse, well, I'm sorry.

@Pole er bear I don't think I like this idea too, but too early to tell.

Reactions: 2
Random, but there's just something about Pastry I don't like 🙈
Don't even know what it is! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm so amused how Kika's stories look so much like Lu's. They probably have some script for this promo. Next there will probably be some IG live (with something Pierre's in the background) with Q&A.
Random, but there's just something about Pastry I don't like 🙈
Don't even know what it is! 😂
Haha, but yeah. For some reason I feel the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not sure if the pic of Carmen is a current one as I didn’t find it on the website

Reactions: 3
Nope I'm suspicious of her. All for health but c'mon. If she literally is as bad as she says why is she there? Walking around in the paddock?
But no social posts?
I have a theory, but I'm not ready to throw it out this early.... but I don't see how following George around away from your home doctors is ideal.

---
Agree, George is busy, but if he is a pillar of support of Carmen, then she must like it when she knows he's there.

But, if she will use the mental health card as an excuse, well, I'm sorry.

@Pole er bear I don't think I like this idea too, but too early to tell.
I'm all for staying with your support network but she seems close to her family, would it not be better to stay with them rather than travelling away?

Reactions: 6
Carmen doesn’t have family in London right? I was under the impression they live in Spain but that could be entirely wrong

Reactions: 2
Something must really be going on with Lando and Mick as Mick unfollowed Lando's .jpg as well 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.