Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigLittleLiar

Chatty Member
What else has she got to post though? It’s not like she does anything interesting with her life 😂 “influencers” spend half their lives dredging up old content. Tbf with people like Luisa at least they travel all the time so actually have stuff to post
And I genuinely thought we would've seen a bigger push from Kelly like you would think a Vogue cover (no matter how it was gotten :sneaky:) would be the best possible launching pad. Then again it took her this long to start her dreams of being a model when she has had all the resources/time in the world...

If you're gonna do something that major at least have the follow-up ready

Reactions: 1

kubnikol

VIP Member
My other thoughts are Lance was like mehhhh I don't really feel like the exhaustion of testing
So let's let fernando deal with that part.
yeah and all the photoshoots and video shoots 😂 f1 and sky commercial, DTS and promo stuff 😂 last year Daniel , this year lance 😂 nope not doing that 😂😂

hello2723

VIP Member
Highest quality image of the front section of the floor so far, definitely an interesting design
20230221_234620.jpg

---
Sorry but what was Pierre thinking commenting a monkey emoji on his girlfriends post that was captioned Black and White? 😳 do these people seriously not use their brains
I cant see her account again, surely its not due to the reports at this point..

hello2723

VIP Member
Well...FIA offered some clarification

FIA issues F1 driver expressions clampdown clarification
The FIA has clarified its clampdown on political and personal statements to Formula 1 drivers, making clear what will and will not be tolera
autosport.com

"The FIA’s guidance states that drivers seeking permission to make a statement that would otherwise contravene Article 12.2.1.n must do so “at least four weeks before the event concerned” and says “Late requests will only be considered by the FIA on an exceptional basis”, with any permissions granted covering just one F1 event.

Autosport understands that a grey area exists regarding driver helmets – naturally very visible during on-track action and can be compared to the various European nations that wished the captains of their men’s football teams to wear a rainbow ‘OneLove’ armband in the recent World Cup in Qatar.

This was stopped by FIFA, which said sporing sanctions such as a yellow card would be issued if this went ahead.

Autosport has asked if, for example, Lewis Hamilton wished to again wear a rainbow livery helmet in the returning Qatar Grand Prix in 2023 and it is understood that he would be advised to seek permission to do so or risk being in breach of Article 12.2.1.n if he did not."

This will go well

" F1 races stewards will determine if a rule breach has occurred on a case-by-case basis. "
And they for some reason think this is any better than what they said before? Can still see major push back from the drivers in their meetings with the FIA during testing

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Oh dear oh dear... Can you imagine if Kat didn't choose Pierre and stayed with Lando? Kat and JenJen would be insufferable.
The bag is an accent piece
I do like her hair though
---
And they are back 🤩
Whew... so far so good with the hair
---
New cars question?

So are the drivers the actual first people who are the first to drive the car? Would think someone else would for liability reasons but not sure how that works

Last edited: