Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello2723

VIP Member
i went out of my way to find a stream of it so i could listen if he said anything interesting. first thing i hear is him singing lizzo.. turned it right back off 💀
Its just him answering one question then 2 songs are played, so not very interesting anyway 😅
---
Lando said he got early access to drive to survive and that there are comments he doesn't regret but maybe shouldn't have said 😬😅

scvlet

VIP Member
Kika has a new bikini post
wondering how long it take pierre to comment
might just be me but kika’s account is down again 😬

also i find it a little strange that when her account is finally back up after issues, the first thing she posts is a bikini pic. not that bikini pics should get taken down or anything like that, they’re fine, but i feel like if you’ve had so many issues you’d want to guarantee that your posts meet all the guidelines for a while. because some bikini pics do get taken down if there’s too much skin or wtv, although it seems to be a case by case basis

anyway her whole account being reported constantly is so odd, what is going onnn

edit: now it’s back! lol

Pole er bear

VIP Member
might just be me but her account’s down again 😬

also i find it a little strange that when her account is finally back up after issues, the first thing she posts is a bikini pic. not that bikini pics should get taken down or anything like that, they’re fine, but i feel like if you’ve had so many issues you’d want to guarantee that your posts meet all the guidelines for a while. bc some bikini pics do get taken down if there’s too much skin or wtv, although it seems to be a case by case basis

anyway her whole account being reported thing is so odd, what is going onnn
yep so random

fryolyfe

VIP Member
McLaren confusing everyone with what on earth they have done to their floor 😅
Why bother blurring it when people will be seeing it in literally less than 2 days 🤣 no one’s gonna copy in that time anyway. I get why they keep stuff private at launches because there’s time for teams (Aston Martin I’m looking at you) to start looking at developing the same ideas but not much point now. Then there’s Merc that do full quality high resolution panoramic videos of their car during the shakedown 😭

hello2723

VIP Member
Oh that's cool. Had no idea it would be a different set up. Also nice to hear he may be back into some sim racing as I remember him saying covid totally burned him out of it.
But how hilarious He, Max, Charles, Alex and now George could all do sim Racing.... straight outta monaco
Im not 100% sure but its the only reason I can think of as to why he would need a GT sim 😅

Unless hes planning on doing an actual endurance race at some point but I cant see that happening any time soon
---
Hamster streaming, so hes definitely not in Monaco with the rest of the crew 🤣

Last edited:

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
That’s a Red Bull E sports employee. Absolutely pathetic behaviour. And yet Lewis fans get hate for not “moving on”
Sometimes I wonder do people not stop and think before they post or are they just arseholes and then I see something like this and realise they're judt arseholes

pastafasta

VIP Member
I'm honestly confused about IG algorithm. Why do I have Kelly's NY post as a top post for two days now? Can you pay for your post to stay on top? :cautious: