Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ImaLady

VIP Member
N
Carmen seems to be commuting back and forth between Monaco and London - not the easiest with the lack of airport in the city

All for that tax break for George
Nice is just there so I guess its not that bad when you have a private luxury car get you and drive you

Reactions: 1

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Besides Sky Sports, which broadcaster does F1 coverage in English? I'm getting annoyed hearing Will's voice all the time.

hello2723

VIP Member
Lando and Oscar's helmet designer is in a new episode of the last lap podcast. He pretty much confirmed Oscars helmet is a lot less yellow and Lando ditched the blue due to no one being able to tell the difference between them from a distance when they are driving 😅

everythingbagel

Chatty Member
Has something happened between Isa and Carlos? I've seen some things on the f1 gossip pages about how their breakup is imminent and I'm not sure if i missed something or if people are just speculating because of the recent f1 breakups

• Wow

hello2723

VIP Member
not lando's biggest fan, but I actually think this time it won't be about Daniel....seen a lot of reviews of DTS that say its not about team mate rivalries really this year...I think maybe the worst he could say, if it is about Daniel, is that he deserved to lose his seat (which is a true statement, even though I love daniel)....and i think people wont like it if he does say something like that...but I just have a feeling its about a different driver/situation....not long until we find out
I could definitely see the comment being towards Alpine, possibly after they started saying things like this
Screenshot_20230217_091048_Instagram.jpg

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Interesting to see if Pierre becomes the new Daniel in DTS
I love that pierre is in the NY Post! No mention of Kika?!

theyve Def there for Pierre's up and downs but they are also pretty invested in Carlos and Charles too from the start. Daniel is great but I never saw him as more of a DTS star than others... at least drama and story wise

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Realistically Felipe is gonna be the driver to replace Lance if he doesn't make the season.

Unless Stoffel's DS Penske contract has a clause to allow him to leave for an F1 drive, which it may, that may be why he took the reserve role, for that chance. Then it becomes decision to make.
ooooo juicy. didnt know how that would actually work with the indy clauses, but excellent point that a smart agent would have allowed for it. What a huge deal it would be for Filipe, but at the same time they would be better off if they can get Stoff with the experience.

pink-crystal

VIP Member
Just watching Full Swing & just like Bren Point it’s WAG central. Wonder will we see a shift in this season of DTS?