Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CHAMPIONOF

" F1 races stewards will determine if a rule breach has occurred on a case-by-case basis. "
^ the most interesting part to me considering the consistent inconsistencies we've had with different stewards at different races....could be we'll see drivers 'getting away' with something that they wouldn't in front of a different set of stewards...

Reactions: 1

ImaLady

VIP Member
The problem is - where to go though? TOP teams don't have a free seat (unless we are talking about Red Bull, but would it be wise to play number 2 to Max?).
He would be there with a chance to show if he can measure up to Max though. He won't show anything if he doesn't have the car. And if he does, another team might give him the chance to fight for championships, if not red bull. It's nice saying he's got the potential but where is it?? Finishing p15 at best this year?

honestly i think lando threw out 20 million which was way more than he would have gotten elsewhere
and zak said okay
so yeah, pure cash... but also being the star of the team
The star of a team finishing last..at least George in Williams had some kind of promise/hope for the Mercedes seat

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Absolutely this. I think he appreciates the team and may not be mercenary towards them but his teammate? He may not push him off the track purposely but he will absolutely go right to the line of it. All of which will make me a successful driver of course but I don't think there willbe any love lost between him and Lewis as George progresses
the difference will be Lewis won’t react, or at least not publicly. Hes 38 and George is 25, he’d look pretty childish if he started digging at him in the press, plus he knows what the team expect of him now. So it’ll never get to an Alonso or a Nico type situation no matter what George does because it’ll be one sided

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Instagram don’t take accounts down that easy, she’s doing it herself or there’s something really wrong with her posts, like when she post pics of poor people working and post it on her feed for the aesthetic of it… at the end of the day people are talking about it all day everyday so I wouldn’t be surprise if her and her agency saw this as some tile of marketing. Luisa, Kelly and Charlotte had received way more hate and even when Kelly posted those stupid política opinions her account was not taken down
Oh wow... they took down her account for showing people working in sri lanka?
that doesnt make any sense... its not in violation of any terms and she didnt do it in a condescending way.
but i do agree with you... something else is up with her account beyond instagram
personally i think she got someone to manage her account for her and maybe that's causing login/verification issues from different locations.

kubnikol

VIP Member
I'm 3 episodes in and I'm enjoying it so far, but I go in which so low expectations that its not hard to please me. I just like seeing behind the scenes stuff and having new content to be fair, but I'm of the opinion at the moment that its not a dreadful season, but my mind might change
I guess i have high expectations after season 1 😂 it was so good 😂
---
How much Heidi is too much Heidi? 🤨
At this point Daniel.jpg is another Heidi fan page and I’m here for it 😂😂 but i get it 😂 we waited 4 years for this 😂

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I am ready to unsubscribe from the Kika instagram deactivation saga, it's boring at this point
And it's down again
---
Screenshot_20230222_010653_Instagram.jpg

I mean she has another one apparently not for work that is fine so yeah really I'm just intrigued how this can keep happening

Last edited:

fryolyfe

VIP Member
not lando's biggest fan, but I actually think this time it won't be about Daniel....seen a lot of reviews of DTS that say its not about team mate rivalries really this year...I think maybe the worst he could say, if it is about Daniel, is that he deserved to lose his seat (which is a true statement, even though I love daniel)....and i think people wont like it if he does say something like that...but I just have a feeling its about a different driver/situation....not long until we find out
I’ve actually seen a lot of really bad reviews of it this year. People have been saying it’s losing its pull on the audience now because it’s nothing new. It’s the same old thing, apparently they’ve made out like Lewis wanted to retire the car because of porpoising and used the radio message from Spain about car damage in a completely different place, and stuff like that just irritates people that actually know what happened. There’s only so many times Steiner being rude and swearing can be funny. There’s only so much of Geri Horner people can take. It needs a revamp or I reckon it’ll be done and dusted tbh, it’s served it’s purpose