Formula 1 Wags #165 Testing time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he can just threaten his quadrant shares and i'm sure that will keep lando at mclaren
Problem for Zak with that is that Quadrants whole selling point is centred around Lando. Their videos without him get less than half of the views of the ones with him.
---
Just had a look at companies house, Lando (and Adam, under Celero Promotions) have the power to appoint and remove directors as well as own between 50 and 75% of the shares. I dont think Zak would be a problem to them as from the company profile it seem he doesnt actually own any shares (at least not significant ones), hes just the official CEO

Reactions: 2
Problem for Zak with that is that Quadrants whole selling point is centred around Lando. Their videos without him get less than half of the views of the ones with him.
---
Just had a look at companies house, Lando (and Adam, under Celero Promotions) have the power to appoint and remove directors as well as own between 50 and 75% of the shares. I dont think Zak would be a problem to them as from the company profile it seem he doesnt actually own any shares (at least not significant ones), hes just the official CEO
As long as Hamster keeps 0 shares

• Haha
Reactions: 2
(Just started dts)

SHE IS TALKING
THEY ARE "BICKERING"

WHYYYY NETFLIX
WHY

• Haha
Reactions: 5
At least Luisa hasn't posted about her "netflix debut" 100 times like Hamster did 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is Netflix so obsessed with Haas ffs πŸ˜…

No way they deserve 2+ episodes per seasion

And how come Mattia is the only one allowed to speak his language πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly, that would be the stupidest thing to do from her πŸ˜‚
100%, can definitely see her putting it on her close friends story though 🀣
Or one of her private account friends posting it, from some of the stories she has reposted they seem to praise her for every possible thing 🀣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.