Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
them blaming Kika for him getting clowned by F1 twitter for dating someone so much younger which is like.
If anyone should be blamed, wouldn't it be actually him? πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ That logic, wow.
Yes, apparently you could see her face in the mirror and Creed himself has spoken out and said that he isn't single, very recently.
-From what I heard, he's a compulsive cheater πŸ™ƒ πŸ™ƒ
I haven't seen that post, but apparently he deleted it after people noticed, haha.
Regarding cheating, well, unfortunately way too many famous people are cheating. It's not much better within F1 world either.
Found it - it wasn't a mirror, but a window behind him.
1676113061187.png
1676113086894.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If anyone should be blamed, wouldn't it be actually him? πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ That logic, wow.
There's a really bizarre aspect to modern fan culture where fans make themselves a celebrity's unofficial PR team so they don't get "cancelled" or dragged for their choices. You'll see it with Max fans when Kelly and the Piquets do some stupid tit, Lewis fans when he hangs out with abusers like Jared Leto or Brad Pitt and some Pierre fans who have decided the only way to salvage his reputation for dating a younger girl is to harass the girl away. I know a lot of Pierre fans who don't like his relationship with Kika but they're normal and just don't post about her but then there's the crazy ones who want her gone.

Reactions: 8
Slighty OT but saw those people who sat on the race track at Silverstone have been found guilty of causing public disturbance/nuisance and all I can think is β€œwhy would you spend that much money on GA just to then get yourself thrown out?” πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 6
Damn these people move on so fast
I KNOW
I'm shook every time. I am known for not dating, so I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum :p
But still, some people would rather die than be single for a week. I have some friends like that, they will honestly just date the first guy they see because they dont wanna be alone πŸ₯²

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She is beautifull. Born beautifull (looks a lot like her mom, also a very beaurifull woman).

But i think growing up as a rich kid, never having stress about working to pay for rent and having every day lots of time to do pilates, going to beautysalons, eating healthy food in super restaurants also helps. (And have sex on a regular basis with a very handsome and superrich man....
.. i am so jeaulous about the sex part🀣)
Im jealous about the sex part too! 🀣 She’s is a gorgeous and lucky girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I mean if kika had a checkmark this wouldn't happen right?
A girl that had no issue jumping on her friend's boyfriend as soon as they broke up? I dont think she thought twice about moving on
I think for her it's a competition. I do not think she's stable at all

A girl that had no issue jumping on her friend's boyfriend as soon as they broke up? I dont think she thought twice about moving on
If he’s anything like he was on Too Hot to Handle, good luck to her 🀣

Reactions: 1
Sara P. is in New York too. Wonder if it's just a coincidence or if she'll model for them :unsure: (or is dating Yuki)

So he's basically shooting all quadrant stuff in a week?
Not sure if this one is McLaren or Quadrant. Oscar was driving an old car at Paul Ricard a couple of days ago so thats possibly why Lando is there but Quadrant also did a shoot at a circuit in the UK a few days ago so maybe more shots for that πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜…

Not sure if this one is McLaren or Quadrant. Oscar was driving an old car at Paul Ricard a couple of days ago so thats possibly why Lando is there but Quadrant also did a shoot at a circuit in the UK a few days ago so maybe more shots for that πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜…
He's tagged Quadrant, so it's most probably for them.
1676128842535.png

I think thats a photo from earlier this week, Santa Pod Raceway is in the UK whereas he tagged Le Castellet (near Paul Ricard) in the selfie. However with the amount hes been travelling I have no idea πŸ˜…
the le castellet photos lately are all moto GP... i still dream of seeing lando do a moto gp run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.