Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@monza im too lazy to go back and quote but Max definitely seems more fun around people that aren’t Kelly/his own family it’s quite sad 😭 for some reason an ex (female) footballer was asking him questions on tiktok too after the launch and he came across well there too

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Lando is joining rocket league, lets see how it is 🤣
---

shes about to leave, she definitely doesnt like Lando 🤣
---

Hamster just said "Lando, that last whatsapp, im going to pretend i didnt see that". Wonder if he is trying to cause drama again like the little tit he is 🤣
Lando’s being a such a hazard 😂 He’s got their friends to watch the stream

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lando’s being a such a hazard 😂 He’s got their friends to watch the stream
From what I have seen, their friend group definitely isnt too fond of her 🤣
---

No way is she whining about Max wanting to play ONE more game 🙄

• Haha
Yeah don’t think they are 😬 That’s why she’s telling him to stop playing.

Omg Lando saying “she should go back to Brazil” 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
---

No way is she whining about Max wanting to play ONE more game 🙄
But she and her friends were with Jennie during hallowen right?! Maybe that changed after they gone official.
But its clear Lando its not a fan of Pietra and vice versa. I would expect Lando to be more supportive but i guess she doesnt seem to be that likable so i get it 😅 .

She is getting more irritating by the minute, Lando is definitely enjoying himself though 🤣
---

She just asked "is he gonna be there" about Hamster filming with Lando tomorrow, the passive aggressiveness between her and Lando is hilarious
---

Shes fully shaking her head at Lando. However Lando came back with something along the lines of "you know he works for me so no work no income" 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
really never thought connor would be looking so good with JenJen this time last year
but hamster has gone and become more whipped and annoying than he ever could.
I dont know how yet... but lando WILL end her eventually

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hes now been called a head, they arent even hiding the fact they hate eachother 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I dont know how yet... but lando WILL end her eventually
One thing that worries me is that she most probably knows some stuff about both Carlos and Lando that they wouldn't want to be talked about/confirmed. So he can probably annoy her only up as much.... 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Shes fully annoyed at Hamster, saying shes going to London without him 😬
---

Landos saying hes gonna get cancelled by the little keyboard warriors, probably 🤣

• Haha
what if hamster has no idea about pietra and carlos?
and lando is just holding that little bit from him

Reactions: 1
Hamster "ill learn from you how to get out of the dog house" towards Lando, boy definitely did something in Miami 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes, I don't think Alice and Pierre had ANYTHING at all, but Ralf Schumacher claimed that they hooked up together and it unleashed absolute hell on the internet
-But I think Este-bestie/Pear fell out because of their parents 😬
True Esteban and Pierre parents are.....not friendly.
Pierre was with Romane from 2012 ( 16yrs old) to 2017.

Lando told Hamster to not save the stream as its better for him if he doesnt 🤣

He went pretty quiet after a while, guessing he got a text to shut up from his PR (most likely quadrants as he said he got a text from Jamie) 😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.