Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks, yeah, unfortunately and sadly these are all virtually unknown. Except Alice, is this her? Followed by Pierre and Nyck? *coughs*

There was also Jenny (not Kimi's wife :sneaky:) and Carolina for Fernando, but no info about those nowadays either.
Yesh, that is THE alice(the one that apparently broke apart este-bestie & pear) + she was also 'liked by lando' on quite a few of her posts 💀
@pastafasta please make a table with all the rumored hookups/flings as well

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Yesh, that is THE alice(the one that apparently broke apart este-bestie & pear) + she was also 'liked by lando' on quite a few of her posts 💀
Ooh, I don't know that tea! :oops: (She is mutual with Pierre which is funny that he does this with his "enemy"'s ex while he unfollows his own exes and follows Lando, but also Max and Charles, hmm)
Damn, that would be one big and messy one 😂

Reactions: 1
WHAT

She was with Bianchi brother

WHAT

She was with Bianchi brother
Yes, I don't think Alice and Pierre had ANYTHING at all, but Ralf Schumacher claimed that they hooked up together and it unleashed absolute hell on the internet
-But I think Este-bestie/Pear fell out because of their parents 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yes, I don't think Alice and Pierre had ANYTHING at all, but Ralf Schumacher claimed that they hooked up together and it unleashed absolute hell on the internet
I'm not saying this is true, but lets also remember that he is the insider. Similar to those Brazilian ones with claims about Carlos *coughs* If there was nothing at all going on, there wouldn't be such rumors...
(and also this is Pierre and we know he slags)

• Haha
What is this 😂
I wonder how would he be with someone not so stiff as Kelly is 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
-Romane as an ex for Pierre
-Alice for Este-Bestie
-Carlos ex(whose name I couldn't find)
-Hanna for Kimi R

Other than that, your table is perfecto

Early-birthday boy stuff
that cake looks very yummy!!! 🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Not sure if I can tolerate this hamster stream, clicked on it to see Pietra sat on his knee...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Not sure if I can tolerate this hamster stream, clicked on it to see Pietra sat on his knee...
Oh noooooo! They’re doing Duolingo 😑🙄

Fifakill mentioned Quadrant are filming tomorrow with Yung Filly and WillNE. Wonder if Max will bring Pietra…

• Sick
Reactions: 2

Would never have guessed this was Nicole good god. The Kardashian-fication of noughties celebs will never not freak me out

Fifakill mentioned Quadrant are filming tomorrow with Yung Filly and WillNE. Wonder if Max will bring Pietra…
We don't need another gf in any Quadrant related stuff, thanks. :rolleyes:
---

What the hell is even this stream? Boring as hell. Bet that many people are only there because they thought "special guest" was Lando anyway. :rolleyes: I so so so wish Lando would start streaming now and take all people there :sneaky:

What the hell is even this stream? Boring as hell. Bet that many people are only there because they thought "special guest" was Lando anyway. :rolleyes: I so so so wish Lando would start streaming now and take all people there :sneaky:
He would invite Martin over and stream with him just to increase hamsters jealously levels 🤣

• Haha
Max’s face when he mentioned Luisa helped them learn Portuguese 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.