Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scvlet

VIP Member
watching aston’s launch.. fernando looked like a little goblin hopping down that hallway 😆😭😭 i hope someone posts that somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 7

pastafasta

VIP Member
Seriously both Kika and Luisa doing an ad for Dyson? And virtually the same one? Oh dear.... that's awkward.
1676227745262.png
1676227750944.png

1676227984229.png
1676228006027.png

1676227822503.png
1676227827203.png

• Haha

shellybelly95

I thought it was just max but it looks like it’s max and Daniel.
CAA working overtime with these endorsements, like he’s a third driver what is there to endorse???

• Wow

hello2723

VIP Member
I do hope Matty, Tommy and Katy work together again at some point, I know the guys are but from what Ive seen I think Katy is just going freelance. As much as I dont particularly like Matty, they did work well together on some of the podcasts they did

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Kelly (like many people) only cares about "normal" people when it doesn't affect her.

She spoke up about the Roe v Wade overturning an apparently spoke up against Trump too. However, you get to Bolsonaro and girl does a complete 180. Then all of a sudden this man, who is made in the same mold as Trump, is the right answer for Brazil.
Exactly. The Bolsonaro element, and the evident supporting of the racism her father inflicted on Lewis, shows who she really is. You can’t pick and choose when to be a good person, you either are or aren’t. So many influencer types jump on these bandwagons to bolster their own image and it sickens me because it’s actually affecting peoples lives

Last edited:

monza

VIP Member
Isa: I'm sick with laryngitis and I hope I get my voice back to record podcast (picture taken in the car with what looks like freshly washed and wet hair)
View attachment 1959771
Isa: I'm having fun at lunch with my lovely friends now.

(I honestly don't get her. Is she complaining? Is she looking for sympathy? Why is she spreading her viruses around? Is she mute while with her friends? :rolleyes: Why isn't she thinking before she posts stuff?)
---
My Balkan grandma alter ego: why is she outside with wet hair

• Haha
  • Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I know this is snarky of me….but are Heidi’s boobs fake or is she just young and skinny?
Sadly I think she was just born that way. Genetic freak. I think she also does a lot of pilates.
Someone posted a while back with random pictures of her as a developing teen... which as weird but also showed she grew them herself.

fryolyfe

VIP Member
But does she?! Im more and more inclined that her and her friends probably been telling a bigger story than what happened and maybe is because of that that Lando doesn't like her.
It’s more likely to be this let’s be honest. It probably weirds him out that people attach themselves to him when in reality they’ve seen each other like once

pastafasta

VIP Member
mclaren's fireproofs always looks really bad to me, whatever the colour, because they are just littered in sponsorships...i know they're meant to be ad boards, but mclaren just really take it too far in my opinion
This is a good point. For example, this and this:
1676304875120.png
1676304886908.png