Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Incoming “Daniel and Heidi >>>>>>” “I want a relationship like this 💔💔💔” angsty teenage TikTok’s that make me want to scream !!! Good job I saw it here first so I know to stay off that hell site for tonight 😭

Take it from me kids. A few blurred photos of you posted on his account do not account for a good relationship. Go touch some damn grass and live in the real world
(To clarify I’m not saying their relationship is bad. I just think the glamourising of the most basic stuff is so weird and actually sets quite a bad precedent because if that’s your baseline then please get some self worth and raise it)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
someone on twitter noticed that a singer has been commenting on andrea’s posts.. and the replies from alonso fans literally have me crying 🤣😭😭😭 they're crazy

View attachment 1948376
View attachment 1948379

View attachment 1948380

View attachment 1948387
View attachment 1948389

"refrain from bothering mother" is the funniest thing i've read today 😭 also this poor guy is literally just a fan loool
Ick. All the "mother" "father" shit is so weird. No wonder they are more private. Fucking weirdos 😂

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Poor thing missing the Merc Launch
Valentines Day
George's Birthday
and having to prepare tax docs
it's all wearing her down... i see frownlines forming
1676468567062.png

• Haha

MissF1

VIP Member
Watching Ria’s stream. She said they filmed two videos yesterday (eating gross stuff and karting) and today she filmed some more videos with Max and Lando at the Quadrant office. It was last minute so none of the others could make it. Ria also mentioned they’re doing the new Quadrant merch photoshoot on Friday

Going to do their job was last minute?? 💀💀💀 What a life 😂
---

He shouldn't call neither Matty and Willne if you ask me

C977704B-D86D-48C9-9539-EF0E81252B29.jpeg

• Haha

Loz-x

Chatty Member
From what I have seen, their friend group definitely isnt too fond of her 🤣
Yeah don’t think they are 😬 That’s why she’s telling him to stop playing.

Omg Lando saying “she should go back to Brazil” 💀

• Haha
  • Wow

yukinobambino

VIP Member
Why the hell do some wags put such stupid and unrelated captions to their pictures. Cha used to do it as well and now Isa too. How do their brains work? It literally looks like the caption was meant for a different picture 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 1934920
I almost prefer this to the faux-inspirational captions tbh, like why are you posting about "strength is knowing when to let go of your toxic friends and embrace radical self love" or whatever the fuck while your ass is out in a thong, what is a correlation

• Haha