Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fryolyfe

VIP Member
If that car isnโ€™t black after all these hints Iโ€™m gonna be storming those Brackley headquarters myself ๐Ÿ˜ค this colour scheme would be perfect

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
Lando's love for McDonald's still makes for good jokes but guessing they don't attach the same meaning to it that those of us in the know do
Screenshot_20230208-104806.png

• Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
But def getting to be worser then better probably - reminds me a lot of the Boyband /K-pop fandom, less about the sport and more about the person that is driving and a much younger & probably female driven fanbase compared to before Drive to Survive
Yeah, the thing is that wags are incredibly celebrated lately like they are literally a part of the sport, center of the universe and being a wag is something people should aspire to be. Just being a wag. Not being an an athlete like Tiffany or Lily, or a journalist like Andrea. No, it's just being a wag that's put on the pedestal. And unfortunately it's usually those that are not actually successful on their own who are loved like this. It's those who get stuff and jobs just for being someone's gf.
Well, people like and dislike wags, which is fine. But this also brings extremes like that person/people who kept reporting Kika's account but also people who'd kiss the path the wag walks on. And both extremes are terrible. And I think people from these two groups are really kind of the same. And yes, this is usually those young fans similar to boybands fans. You can see these fans don't actually follow F1 at all, they only like the driver because he is cute and anything he does is perfect and unproblematic (seriously, they'd hand him a win just for being cute) and should be unconditionally loved including his gf and friends or envy takes over and then they become the worst enemies.

monza

VIP Member
What is this ๐Ÿ˜‚
I wonder how would he be with someone not so stiff as Kelly is ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
I may have laughed a little at the beanie colour... ๐Ÿ˜…
Screenshot_20230212_204707_Instagram.jpg

---

Someone told Hamster to make tiktoks with Lando if he wanted likes and his reply was "I wouldnt want to milk him for likes" as if he doesnt do the equivalent with twitch ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha

monza

VIP Member
They could have at least made sure the presenter knew what he was talking about. He literally asked Max if he had tested the car yet, considering that isnt allowed I highly doubt he has ๐Ÿคฃ
You never know

20220831_141617.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

pastafasta

VIP Member
Lando talking about bracelets in the latest Landolog and skipping THE bracelet... well, that was awkward. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7