Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member

They did him kinda dirty with this trim 😭

In all honesty, he was messing around with like a whole bunch of other girls up until August, and if any recent rumors have any truth to them- up until October and-from what I heard-maybe up till Jan too(this is hearsay though). Pierre seems like a nice guy, but I don't think anyone whose in a relationship with him can be too trusting of him, especially at this stage in his life. Don't know about Romane, but he cheated on Caterina AND Katerina and he's been leading on a bunch of other girls on the side these past few years. Hence, it's a little bit iffy that he's suddenly pushing this whole PDA thing into the public when he's so sketchy with his romances
Marko calling him out as a seducer is so inappropriate but seemingly true, it's kinda funny

• Haha
Reactions: 6

kubnikol

VIP Member
Good morning . Was anyone so stupid like me and was up for AT launch until midnight and it lasted like 5 seconds ? 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

monza

VIP Member
Ugh still too cold to move

a Knicks game at Madison Square would be a great time to launch. Meanehile Kelly is living it up and going diamond shopping. These people are crazy it was way too cold to do anything right now
Kelly working more than Carmen ever did

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Here's the clip of Fernando's AM entrance

---

so really the only excitement i have at this point is whether the Alpine will be Pink or not

Last edited:
  • Haha

BigLittleLiar

Chatty Member
Her questionable outfits get most of the discussion but Elena is so pretty

24e6ec5fb284daf95028d494524c3af52593d680.jpg

Also giving some good reaction pics

fabb2311868c49d1088827ca056072a867b9a9d6.jpg

• Heart

yukinobambino

VIP Member
He is really fast saying that... it took DR 3 years before he said "he was in love" and started posting HB. (Before that he was telling people he was single...).
But French men are very romantic i think?!

Btw, i finally got Netflix. Watching DTS. Has Pierre every season a different girlfriend on netflix?!
Tee bee hetch, Pierre gives big serial monogamist vibes and I think he really layers on the public declarations of love and grand gestures early on in the relationship, it's definitely part of his seduction protocol. And Kika's 20, she's probably very into that kind of thing lol.

fryolyfe

VIP Member
The FIA are gonna be in serious trouble surely if every single driver says stuff like this, Checo said something along the same lines and said they’re going to talk about it within the GPDA … you know they’ve really messed up when everyone’s on the same page 😭

Pole er bear

VIP Member
really never thought connor would be looking so good with JenJen this time last year
but hamster has gone and become more whipped and annoying than he ever could.
I dont know how yet... but lando WILL end her eventually

• Haha