Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Sounds like Max has given up on racing, he used to say he is actively looking for a drive but now he just joked about having to lose a load of weight before even looking for a seat. Kind of a sad end for him tbh 😬🤷‍♀️

He also said in response to someone asking if he was going to a GP "dont know if im allowed this year" 🤣

---

the passive aggressive comments recently are something else, its every other minute now 🤣
must be hard having to pretend to be best friends with your F1 best friend who has given you everything and more
when you are missing Paris Fashion Week with your Billionaire girlfriend

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

hello2723

VIP Member
Hamster streaming again, said Pietra is moving to London next week (thought she already did, seems not). Do we actually know how old she is? 😅

---

The cringe is off the charts already, hamster saying he hopes Pietra doesnt move back to Brazil after her 3 year degree as he will "be very sad" 🤣

• Haha

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Or you'll have the women who are fine with the cheating as long as she doesn't find out.... (as though she doesn't already know what it is)

Personally, I don't know how they do it because I would lose part of myself trying to make peace with that arrangement. I'm sure the financial security and status helps but I don't think I pull it off. I'm sure the dudes see it as a perfectly necessary sacrifice because how else are they to preform at their best if their partner expects so much out of them :rolleyes:
As someone who has been cheated on multiple times in the same relationship, idk how you get over it. I tried for a long time because I didn’t want to lose it but it was in my head constantly and it gives you so much insecurity within yourself, no matter who you are. Every minute they’re not with you you’re wondering what they’re doing, every time they’re on their phone you think they’re talking to someone else. Just horrid. It’s a cowardly thing to do but with these types of guys it unfortunately can come with the territory it would seem

• Heart
  • Sad

matto

VIP Member
I love JB! What was the goss?
He cheated on Jess with his current partner and then got all his friends who work in PR and in journalism to hush it all up and make it seem like they started dating in the following year-(AFTER his divorce w/Jessica)
I really think JB's a funny guy-Ricky Bobby flashbacks-but he was a real douche to his exes 🙃
---

How can someone look angry, sad, smilie and awkward at the same time? I sometimes feel they are seriously trolling her in those magazines, either her face is photoshopped beyond recognition or they use the most wrong angle and pose ever.
View attachment 1927248
The best about this is though :rolleyes:
View attachment 1927250
---

Cheating. Enough said. :cautious: Didn't Kimi cheat on his ex wife too? :confused:
Valterri as well, absolutely NO ONE is trustworthy in this sport 💀

• Wow

hello2723

VIP Member
I cant believe I just heard the sentence "I dont use sugar daddies, I am the sugar Daddy" come out of Landos mouth on Bankais stream 🤣

• Haha

90sgirl

VIP Member
from translating the comments so far i got that she said he was a young boy, 19. so either it was a long time ago or she got the age wrong. and that she couldn’t speak english and he obviously couldn’t speak portuguese so they “mimed” to each other (?)
was it something like this 😂

• Haha

matto

VIP Member
wow.jpg

What are we thinking about this? He was apparently at the AD GP last year and he's in Paris right now for PFW- I mean, if this is a thing, good for her, I'm glad she's moving on!(he's smoking hot too 😭)

• Wow
  • Haha

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
This is a controversial opinion but why is a driver that’s not even on the grid being tasked with effectively promoting the sport? I thought he’d be talking more about himself and what he’s doing rather than just the sport as a whole but from what I’ve seen on twitter that doesn’t really seem to be the case? Just seems counter productive to me to have him saying stuff like “only 20 of us in the world do it” when he isn’t even one of them. It also makes it seem like all the others bar him and I guess Lewis as he’s been on this show are boring which … may be true but isn’t entirely fair😅as I said, I know there’s a lot of Daniel fans here so probably an unpopular take but I live to be different😭

Also I’m just gonna say it once and be done with it (this isn’t aimed at ppl here btw more twitter), I feel like this is the first time in the DTS generation of fans that they’ve lost like one of the “staple” drivers and honestly, it’s just a part of the sport. Drivers come and go. And you have to move on too not keep dredging them up (in regards to stuff about F1 not just generally) for them to be relevant
He has done a US talk show as part of DTS promo (Trevor Noah twice and now Colbert), he'll be in the new season, so I guess it's that. He'll be wanting to keep his face out there to keep making money off merch and it'll be good to not disappear if he wants to race again... plus RB hired him for media stuff. I feel like we'll see a lot more of him in things like this.

He's in a far better position right now to talk about what it's like being and F1 driver than three of the 2023 drivers as there's two rookies and one who has one race under his belt

I noticed aswell in some game he was playing with Lando after he got canned my McLaren where he was trying make Lando guess Vegas, and he said something like "we're racing here next year"...so either he's delusional, has a seat lined up for 2023, or it's just a habit 🤷

• Heart

Futtrit

VIP Member
I guess morals go completely out of the window when you have a shit ton of money
I did lose a lot of hope after Jenson/Jessica Michibata 😭
I ❤ Jessica! Much better than that manky old skankbag married to Jnsn now.

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
5. Like martins and lando yuki and port cop make me so happy. DR gotta be a little jealous
Port Cop's new bliss is a proof about how hard is to be around person like Daniel is 😅
I love Daniel so much but I can imagine him draining every bit of energy you have constantly

• Haha

Rsmv01

VIP Member
Positive thoughts you guys dont need a portuguese boyfriend or dualingo to learn portuguese 😂 😂 Muito bem 👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart