Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

90sgirl

VIP Member
Love the fact Kym apologised after blocking a load of people who said he was wrong 😂 guess you can’t block Lando though!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

ImaLady

VIP Member
What I meant by career WAGs are the ones who go from one athlete to the next. I think Carmen has a back up plan incase it doesn't work out with George. You're right though, it is a bit of a sexist thing for me to say. But it can be sexist and true at the same time 🙈
No, see I understand the social media career and what Elena is doing let's say, or Kelly pretending to be a model, but Carmen pretending to work a full time job when she's constantly flying all over the world or Isa being a "stylist" or an "influencer" when clearly she wouldn't work at all in these fields if it wasn't for her connections and her association with a high performance athlete(keekeekee rrah) is not what a career woman is..
I thought career was referring to an actual working person, not being a wag as a career :p hehe

• Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
Cha: Fair to try and eat healthy and exercise, but this glorifying and emphasizing she eats 0% fat or gluten free products as a healthy options is not a way to go. 0% fat products are not healthy at all and unless you have celiac disease, there is no reason to randomly go gluten free for "fun". There are healthier options to "regular" foods, like greek yogurt or whole grain bread, 0% fat or gluten free is not it though.
(this is mainly pissing me off as especially young people following these influencers often think what they write/post is really good when it can in fact do more harm than good. Influencers are not nutricients. Post your recipes, but please stop with this specific nonsense.)
people dont care how expensive outfit they have on , then just want to see that they are there 😂
I honestly don't get why he's pushing this so much like paddock fashion is somehow closely tied to F1. When mostly it's just attention seekers battling who will wear the most expective or most ridiculous outfit just for few minutes of fame. It was so calm during covid times and I really enjoyed there weren't these people in the paddock. Now instead of drivers or actually women in F1 (not wags), we get random pictures of designer shoes or handbags. WhY?!
I wonder what his personal life will be like in the future.. like, now that he's small and cute these hook ups are ok i guess but he wont he 23 forever..i vote on him having several baby mamas and failed marriages while still pining over Carlos
Right now I don't see how is he better or different than those "pick me" girls really.

Last edited:

Rsmv01

VIP Member
from translating the comments so far i got that she said he was a young boy, 19. so either it was a long time ago or she got the age wrong. and that she couldn’t speak english and he obviously couldn’t speak portuguese so they “mimed” to each other (?)
Yes she basically said she was with some famous guys and said Lando's name that he was 19 and recently enter F1 so im assuming 2019 or she is just lying..she also knows zero english and yes she said they just mimed 😂
Its a 50%/50% thing she can be telling the true or lying from what i know she is not the most credible person. And saying that on tv (she is participating in a Big Brother) even if its a lie she knows it gives her something for people to talk about outside and its what she wants. Big Brother is huge in Brazil and its like a social media battle outside too so im not suprised she mention that there.

Last edited:

Futtrit

VIP Member
Hamster streaming again, said he hasnt seen any of the guys since mid December so guessing it wasnt Lando he was golfing with today
Oh Hamster. If you weren't such a colossal bellend I might feel a tiny bit sorry for you.

• Haha

yukinobambino

VIP Member
this time last year i didnt understand your hamster aversion, but now i cannot feel the slightest bit sorry for him
I dont care how they wanna act, something is up with these two (and her name is pietra)
Lando obviously needs to find a new full time gold buddy
Honestly if I had the sweet gig of being a professional best friend to a millionaire, you would not catch me fucking it up like this. I'd be like Ilies-look pretty and mind my own business

• Haha
  • Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
View attachment 1899759

What are we thinking about this? He was apparently at the AD GP last year and he's in Paris right now for PFW- I mean, if this is a thing, good for her, I'm glad she's moving on!(he's smoking hot too 😭)
Omg not this idiot 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️ i was watching too hot to handle and he is the worst 😂😂
Anyway happy new thread . No idea what is happening . I’m home after 3 months and we have to visit everyone in 3 days 🤦🏻‍♀️
Here how “cute” is Lando and Martin checking on their abs 😂
A1FC6FDB-E078-40D2-83D8-7479DCE504C1.png

• Heart

hello2723

VIP Member
Hamster getting irritated with questions about Lando as if his title isnt quite literally "gaming with bob". He also replied to a message saying tell Lando to stream with "Im not going to tell him to do that cause then I lose all my viewers" 🤣

• Haha