Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

everythingbagel

Chatty Member
she looks like a forty year old cosplaying as a 25 year old. I also can't imagine Lando with anyone over 5'2... he's too little

• Haha
Reactions: 7

pastafasta

VIP Member
I think Lando can happily unfollow 😂
1674835394821.png

---

Interesting how people talk about this girl called Alexandra that is linked to Charles that she is/was friends with Cha (or at least they know/knew each other well enough to follow and comment on IG). If all true, well, he is keeping the tradition of (keeping it in family) dating girls who know each other, ouch! :rolleyes: And honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he really has a new girlfriend already.

Last edited:
  • Haha

fryolyfe

VIP Member
This is a controversial opinion but why is a driver that’s not even on the grid being tasked with effectively promoting the sport? I thought he’d be talking more about himself and what he’s doing rather than just the sport as a whole but from what I’ve seen on twitter that doesn’t really seem to be the case? Just seems counter productive to me to have him saying stuff like “only 20 of us in the world do it” when he isn’t even one of them. It also makes it seem like all the others bar him and I guess Lewis as he’s been on this show are boring which … may be true but isn’t entirely fair😅as I said, I know there’s a lot of Daniel fans here so probably an unpopular take but I live to be different😭

Also I’m just gonna say it once and be done with it (this isn’t aimed at ppl here btw more twitter), I feel like this is the first time in the DTS generation of fans that they’ve lost like one of the “staple” drivers and honestly, it’s just a part of the sport. Drivers come and go. And you have to move on too not keep dredging them up (in regards to stuff about F1 not just generally) for them to be relevant

George and Carmen are both giving me the ick with their holiday posts tonight, him more so because why is my man doing air squats on the beach

• Haha

yukinobambino

VIP Member
His lack of height probably means he doesn't need to be starved.
It does- I remember Franz Tost said he was something like 49 kilos when he came to Alphatauri and their first agenda was to make him gain weight. If you look at photos from him in 2020 before his first season, boy was skinny enough to have a PLT bikini contract
SI202008140805_hires_jpeg_24bit_rgb.jpg

• Heart

pastafasta

VIP Member
I love Andrea and her own sponsors that not only have nothing to do with Fernando but are in fact direct opponents to him (his team) 😂 Carmen would never :sneaky:
1674739314192.png

• Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
He said he has been with Pietra for 3 months but they have know eachother for a year. Said he might tell the story some day and "it was very up and down but we got there in the end" 🤣
Was the down monaco GP? 🤣
---

He said Lando met her around the summer (Monaco?) 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Finally home from Brazil and have slept for like 30 hours straight.
1. Lovely thread to catch up on.
Cha and charles both deserve some mediocre rebounds. I don't expect anything interesting from them... but if charles at least was smart both him and lando should not be starting anything serious in the next year or two. It's thier best chance to succeed and don't see a new serious relationship helpful no matter who it is. Prime slag years.

2. Pierre and kika with more pda than lu and lando ever. She's 20 now... or like Monday so I guess they can properly shag. I'm still a fan and here for the couple LV ads.

3. Lando and Martin's, but kodric specifically are so much better than hamster. Please please please don't stop.

4. Pietra with a twitch account, could those 2 be any more of a put off. I'm sure pietr is just funneling subs because no way either is getting viewers to that. Still waiting for full on failure.

5. Like martins and lando yuki and port cop make me so happy. DR gotta be a little jealous

• Heart

pastafasta

VIP Member
One of the ‘suggest for you’ accounts when I click on his private account was this girl 👀
bikini - check, booooobs - check, lip fillers - check, suggestive photos - check - why of course.
totally unrelated, but when I go to his account my first suggestion is some Mick Schumacher fanpage 😂

oh now he’s unfollowed her 😅
Either she didn't like what she saw (in him)... or he is here. In which case, fuck off, Lando...

• Haha

yukinobambino

VIP Member
I mean honestly its a liability. If an athlete is worth that much and has the potential to win millions for the team, i wouldn't let anyone near them. one trip and fall could cost millions
I remember in Suzuka (where fans are generally quite well-behaved compared to the other circuits) Yuki got mobbed by fans and the Alphatauri social media admin had to step in and get people to back up which isn't his job either. Obviously Yuki's a smaller guy but there's a very really physical risk to being crowded not to mention how uncomfortable it must be.
They cut the camera away but you can see a bit of it at the 9:40 mark here. Apparently, it was worse in real life

• Wow

yukinobambino

VIP Member
I believe you mean Tina Kunakey.

One of my fav models. She has such a nice face

I remember when I first saw the picture of the two of them I was more surprised to see her there
God what a face. You can always tell the real models from the pretty insta girls because there's a "force" to their expressions. She's barefaced and still looks so striking

• Heart