Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

matto

VIP Member
Kika can do whatever she wants, as long as she keeps bringing her dad around, she's on my good side
but really I mean how could you not at least make out with Pierre. Im not even attracted to him but he seems like a fun guy to fake a relationship with and then also have fun making out with in public... even if there is nothing actually there
also i find it funny/kinda scary they both have photos trying to eat each others faces off
I went full-on creep/analysis mode because I suspected these two of PR along with one of the other couples on the grid:
-kisses her at a club in Milan- he's turned away from the cam so no one really knows
-them kissing in the 'All Access' video for Alphatauri- (my spidey senses started tingling because someone said Pierre's PR team was trying hard)
-a dark video of them in her 'end of 2022' reel where if you brighten it, you see that they aren't actually kissing 💀
-the picture of them at the dunes 'kissing' each other- I think(cause he's turned away from the camera YET AGAIN)

I'm just hoping Kika sees this ^^ and ends up announcing an Onlyfans for her and Pierre-so that my suspicions subside(and I get to see Pierre without clothes) ✨
-but no yeah, Kika's classy and she's pretty much used to this kind of life, so they look really REALLY good together. Valentina was a good lay, but at the end of the day, she makes Pierre look extremely shallow-

their chemistry is dangerous 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Aaahhhh misssss this so much!!! There's something different in the feeling of testing before the season starts. That everything is possible kind of feeling and who knows who will be amazing this year against all odds 🥳🥳🥳🥳🤩🤩🤩
Saying all the prayers that this year isn't as painful as last year

• Heart

fryolyfe

VIP Member
For one this and also people think just because they paid to get into paddock they can do whatever they want. I think there should be strict rules set.
I haven’t been to a race in years but when I did go, from what I remember it was only ever the ultra VIPs that were allowed that kind of access, mostly famous people that were invited. I never saw any ordinary fans. I don’t think I got within 500m of a driver tbh I’d see them getting into their cars on the grid and some of Parc Ferme from the stands but that’s it. You seem to be able to pay for “VIP” passes a lot easier nowadays (not easy as in money wise but more accessible)

hello2723

VIP Member
I think a lot of teams will be going with larger black areas on the car this year for the weight saving of less paint due to the regulations decreasing the minimum weight. Just have to hope they style those blank areas well 😅

hello2723

VIP Member
Maybe not ducks but im sure the girls would be all for Martin content, which Martin im not sure but either way id be happy 🤷‍♀️🤣

More Lando+Martin content from the teaml4ndo account, not the type of photo I was expecting 🤣
Screenshot_20230122_182642_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

pastafasta

VIP Member
Just imagine Mick really dating Luisa and somewhere in the season replacing Oscar (for any reason) to become Lando's teammate and bringing Luisa to the paddock. Just imagine that 😂

• Haha

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
I miss Daniel 💔 more than Port Cop misses him
I can't wait for the racing to start, I'm so bored, I'm wondering if DR and Port Cop are still friends or not. Maybe I'll someone on Tumblr will write some fanfic of them fighting and having make up sex or something

• Heart

fryolyfe

VIP Member
this is honestly one of the weirdest parts about f1 to me....it is so rare in sports for fans to have such consistent access to athletes, especially just before a competition....they're trying to get into the right mindest before qualifying or a race and they have to travel from hospitality to the pits and deal with fans between that....i really cannot think of any other elite sport where this would be such a regular thing
Exactly? You’d never have it anywhere else, imagine a big group of screaming fans getting in Messi and Mbappes faces 5 minutes before they walked out for the WC Final, there’d be an outcry. The whole paddock seems like absolute chaos these last few years since covid, how they keep focused I never understand.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I don’t think this the one you were thinking off but his very orange legs made me laugh none the less that and his very bright work out gear 😂View attachment 1908366
😂😂 no its not that one, I'm pretty certain there's white denim involved in the one I'm thinking of 🤔

---

😂😂 no its not that one, I'm pretty certain there's white denim involved in the one I'm thinking of 🤔
Is it this one where he matches the jumper?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick