Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering my tolerance for him is decreasing by the day, Hamster is streaming way too often 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hes just talking as of right now, he said Lando is coming over later for Theo to cut his hair and then they are going out for dinner πŸ˜…
so he's getting a haircut.. after a haircut.
Hmmm.... definitely spending the night

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He said he has been with Pietra for 3 months but they have know eachother for a year. Said he might tell the story some day and "it was very up and down but we got there in the end" 🀣
Was the down monaco GP? 🀣
---

He said Lando met her around the summer (Monaco?) 🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Did he say when Carlos met her? :rolleyes:
(Everyone met her before him, d'awww)
---

Who has that pic of Carlos and Pietra and those other girls? Time to post it again :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
He said he has been with Pietra for 3 months but they have know eachother for a year. Said he might tell the story some day and "it was very up and down but we got there in the end" 🀣
Was the down monaco GP? 🀣
---

She waa up and down with all his mates first by the sounds of it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh wow. The launch is already next week. Wow, thanks. Forgot so gonna.so see how to get in

---

So I'm assuming I can't just get tickets or show up at RB or m also AT (2 weelks later) lauches. Probably too late but if anyone happens to aat least know where, I will see if I can at least spot yuki.

---

Whoa... in feb 11th is right in the middle of fashion week in nyc so I have no idea where they foll fit a car around town. But I'm here for it
Do you have any idea where the launch is in New York?

Carmen (and George) are leaving their holiday location. We are going to get "back to work" picture soon! Hallelujah! πŸ˜‚
---

Do you have any idea where the launch is in New York?
There is only "Manhattan" mentioned on their page, not an exact location. :unsure:

• Haha
Stopped watching hamsters stream for a while but came back to him saying he doesnt know if Lando is coming over or not as he has already had a haircut πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.