Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Blake is with Daniel in New York.
First the Late show on Thursday and Friday the Launch.
Maybe also Super Bowl.
I hope so.
Let the Blake pictures come Daniel.🙏❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Reactions: 3
I think Blake is with Daniel in New York.
First the Late show on Thursday and Friday the Launch.
Maybe also Super Bowl.
I hope so.
Let the Blake pictures come Daniel.🙏❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Oh wow. The launch is already next week. Wow, thanks. Forgot so gonna.so see how to get in

---

So I'm assuming I can't just get tickets or show up at RB or m also AT (2 weelks later) lauches. Probably too late but if anyone happens to aat least know where, I will see if I can at least spot yuki.

---

Whoa... in feb 11th is right in the middle of fashion week in nyc so I have no idea where they foll fit a car around town. But I'm here for it

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Guys! We are loosing resources hahah in IG gossip pages everyone spilling the teas and here we still talking about hamster.
Let’s resume all the things out:

1. Mick with Hannah and his mother in ROC. No Luisa? Just a fan ilusion? (I think Luisa is loosing interest day by day).

2.Problems between Max and Kelly? He commented her photo but even their fan pages are worrying.

3. Charles and his monegasque girls (again) and Giada & Charlotte,s friend (again) maybe is a distraction but lets be honest, Charles cant be alone more than a month. The season its about to start and he needs stability so if he is starting something, in march we will know it.

4. Lando. No news. Boring.

whatelseee?

happy mondayyyyyy 💫💫💫💫

Last edited:
  • Haha
1. Mick with Hannah and his mother in ROC. No Luisa? Just a fan ilusion? (I think Luisa is loosing interest day by day).
Mick's mom with Hannah, Seb's wife ;) Also, Luisa couldn't physically be there even if they were confirmed to be together as she is still in Bali, isn't she?

Reactions: 2
Mick's mom with Hannah, Seb's wife ;) Also, Luisa couldn't physically be there even if they were confirmed to be together as she is still in Bali, isn't she?
Of course! maybe he is about to go to Mercedes HQ for the new launch and after that they just have two weeks until the season (if they are together…)

Considering the way he was with Justine, I doubt we will get any more solid evidence of Mick and Lu for a while (if ever) 😅

Guys! We are loosing resources hahah in IG gossip pages everyone spilling the teas and here we still talking about hamster.
Let’s resume all the things out:

2.Problems between Max and Kelly? He commented her photo but even their fan pages are worrying.

3. Charles and his monegasque girls (again) and Giada & Charlotte,s friend (again) maybe is a distraction but lets be honest, Charles cant be alone more than a month. The season its about to start and he needs stability so if he is starting something, in march we will know it.

4. Lando. No news. Boring.

whatelseee?

happy mondayyyyyy 💫💫💫💫
Charles is having so much potential but... nothing
He just pops up with a sweetheart girlfriend without slag phase in between :LOL:

• Haha
Charles is having so much potential but... nothing
He just pops up with a sweetheart girlfriend without slag phase in between :LOL:
Charles will probably do as he did with Cha. The new girl will randomly pop up in some group party picture 😂
Considering the way he was with Justine, I doubt we will get any more solid evidence of Mick and Lu for a while (if ever) 😅
Or any other girl that is. :sneaky: That's how Mick is.

Look I have NO idea what's going on... I woke up thinking it was work day... but did not see Carmen post? Nor did i get a Fernando Emoji and workout song. Like I guess I don't need to do any work today.

Also lando being too quiet and not out in monaco... os he over his DJing? Did it last longer than his jpg accoubt? a head of lettuce?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.