Formula 1 Wags #160 Bing Bang Shayooo! Happy 2023!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no...what is that? Nevermind I don't want know
I completely forgot about him being a cult leader 😳 he invites fans of his band to like “retreats” I think? And they got matching tattoos or something idk 🤣 I think he’s just very very strange. And a terrible person

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I’m fully blaming Lewis for this. I really didn’t need to be reminded of how disturbing celebrities can be 😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
I completely forgot about him being a cult leader 😳 he invites fans of his band to like “retreats” I think? And they got matching tattoos or something idk 🤣 I think he’s just very very strange. And a terrible person
I remember the hype of media, tourism guys, politicians etc because A list celebrity took almost abandoned, beautiful island with so much potential and will promote the country the best... And then pics like these started coming out :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m fully blaming Lewis for this. I really didn’t need to be reminded of how disturbing celebrities can be 😭
Yeah never in my wildest dreams did I think the end result of Lewis on a boat would lead to Jared Leto. That was a real bad twist to the story 😧

• Haha
I remember the hype of media, tourism guys, politicians etc because A list celebrity took almost abandoned, beautiful island with so much potential and will promote the country the best and then pics like these started coming out :LOL::LOL:
I shouldn’t laugh but 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have a confession, Lewis is starting to give me the ick ngl 😭 my man’s 38 today and I know you shouldn’t be defined by your age but sometimes I’m like pls remember you’re not 25 anymore 😭 and today was one of those days. Although I don’t think the trips as shady as it seems, hanging out w all these weirdos and girls 13 years younger than him is just a bit unnecessary 😭 still love him obvs and he’s gonna post a thirst trap soon and all will be forgiven but today he’s on my ick list

I have a confession, Lewis is starting to give me the ick ngl 😭 my man’s 38 today and I know you shouldn’t be defined by your age but sometimes I’m like pls remember you’re not 25 anymore 😭 and today was one of those days. Although I don’t think the trips as shady as it seems, hanging out w all these weirdos and girls 13 years younger than him is just a bit unnecessary 😭 still love him obvs and he’s gonna post a thirst trap soon and all will be forgiven but today he’s on my ick list
It's ok. As a Fernando fan I feel like I spend half the time rolling my eyes when he's being a prick so I get it. 🤣 I think it would be worse if we didn't recognize and call out tit when we see it and just blindly defended them.

Reactions: 7
It's ok. As a Fernando fan I feel like I spend half the time rolling my eyes when he's being a prick so I get it. 🤣 I think it would be worse if we didn't recognize and call out tit when we see it and just blindly defended them.
Yeah I’ve long given up with that. I’ll never forget the crushing disappointment I felt when Roger Federer (probably my fave person on earth🤣) defended an alleged domestic abuser just because he was friends with him. As he’s a father of 2 daughters I was like how can’t you see the other side or at least pretend to 😭 and ever since then I’ve been like I know you’re all awful people let’s have no expectations!! But sometimes I feel like Lewis is a bit of a try hard and it’s like, why? You have so many good friends you don’t need these randoms who make people think you have terrible judgement 😭

Reactions: 7

Yeah, I know, I love him but today I am judging (mostly about the place of the trip):LOL: full judgment about Jared I leave until I know broader context and what will follow :LOL:

Btw the hot tub element gives everyone away, it's a cruise not an expedition :LOL: I have no idea who the organisers are and maybe they are nice good people with love for environment and sth good will be promoted later. But the hot tub thing is cracking me up. I actually follow some hardcore explorers (most of them high mountaineering related cause I had a phase of total Himalayan obsession) and they would never :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Sorry for all this Leto stuff but I was real lifeing while you talked about him so lemme just post this old but gold meme and I'm done :LOL:

1000000874.jpg

So... today we had unexpected Lewis chaos. CARLOS, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE BE NEXT

3730.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah never in my wildest dreams did I think the end result of Lewis on a boat would lead to Jared Leto. That was a real bad twist to the story 😧
The good thing is more news can be spread about creepy Jared

Sorry for all this Leto stuff but I was real lifeing while you talked about him so lemme just post this old but gold meme and I'm done :LOL:

View attachment 1861697

So... today we had unexpected Lewis chaos. CARLOS, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE BE NEXT

View attachment 1861698
Ooohhh I see you Monzie, wanting me to go to the Maxie's side in 2023 after all my faves are cancelled 😂😂😂😂😇

Edit PS: I already started fancying Ferni in 2023 but I am sure he will say something questionable sooner or later. I AM YET TO MEET A MAN WHO WILL NOT DISSAPOINT ME.🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah, I know, I love him but today I am judging (mostly about the place of the trip):LOL: full judgment about Jared I leave until I know broader context and what will follow :LOL:

Btw the hot tub element gives everyone away, it's a cruise not an expedition :LOL: I have no idea who the organisers are and maybe they are nice good people with love for environment and sth good will be promoted later. But the hot tub thing is cracking me up. I actually follow some hardcore explorers (most of them high mountaineering related cause I had a phase of total Himalayan obsession) and they would never :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I think it’s set up to be a PR thing for a good cause, I know Nina works with/knows the people running it but the clips I’ve seen don’t look like they’re doing anything to do with the natural beauty of Antarctica, let’s put it that way. I’m always gonna love him and I’m particularly joking but idk, it’s always good to have a reality check with these famous people I think 😅

View attachment 1861697

View attachment 1861698
Someone on twitter thought he was Keanu Reeves 😭😭 like don’t be lumping him in w Leto please

Carlos went hunting today apparently and he’s definitely done it before so from an ethics standpoint he’s been cancelled for a long time to me

The good thing is more news can be spread about creepy Jared

Ooohhh I see you Monzie, wanting me to go to the Maxie's side in 2023 after all my faves are cancelled 😂😂😂😂😇
That is not a sunny road by any means 🤣

I just refuse to believe Carlos is this vanilla boring
He has all predispositions to be quite opposite 😏

I have some little theory but won't cause more icks until unless it proves :LOL:

• Haha

View attachment 1861697

View attachment 1861698
I mean I can give you photos of Carlos hunting a couple of days ago (which isn’t really that much of a surprise) again they were deleted real quick 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I mean I can give you photos of Carlos hunting a couple of days ago (which isn’t really that much of a surprise) again they were deleted real quick 😬
I know a lot of people don’t see that it’s wrong but in my eyes it definitely is, I’m vegan also so that just fills me with horror. It says a lot about a person too in my opinion. But it’s never really picked up on by fans

i’m always amazed at the fact that lewis barely gives me the ick.. but yeah today was a last straw for me as well 😭

specifically when someone pointed out he was left hanging here 💀

• Haha
i’m always amazed at the fact that lewis barely gives me the ick.. but yeah today was a last straw for me as well 😭

specifically when someone pointed out he was left hanging here 💀
This is what I mean why I say he’s sometimes a try hard 😭 like Lewis, stand up, you’re famous. Don’t be begging it off losers please 😂 it’s all love though I know he’s got a good heart and that keeps me rooting for him. Just funny to rib him a bit sometimes because he’s normally like a PR angel compared to most 🤣

• Haha
First new thread of 2023. Do your chaos dance..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.