Formula 1 Wags #160 Bing Bang Shayooo! Happy 2023!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
last year the first thing he did when he got to dubai was post a photo of a dog. he posted a dog last night.. is that a dog from the dubai crew or his brazil crew hmm. i haven’t been keeping up with his stories too much, has he been posting that he’s still in brazil?

also when i went to look max up on instagram i literally typed “hamster” into the search bar 💀💀
I also thought it might have meant he was in Dubai but I did some digging and pretty sure it’s one of the girlfriends mums dog

050A988A-A582-47E5-B17B-0CA309E7CE8A.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one bored by Pierre/Kika, I feel like I'm watching reruns of the same tv show over and over again(Lando/luisa, Kate/Pierre, etc). That godawful heart-eye emoji is permanently ingrained in my head from Kate's comments section last year.
These guys don't really have much imagination. The same things, same places, as long it's expensive ;) And make it all look "romantic"

Reactions: 6
last year the first thing he did when he got to dubai was post a photo of a dog. he posted a dog last night.. is that a dog from the dubai crew or his brazil crew hmm. i haven’t been keeping up with his stories too much, has he been posting that he’s still in brazil?

also when i went to look max up on instagram i literally typed “hamster” into the search bar 💀💀
Yeah I initially thought the same until I looked at his recent follows and saw the same dog on one of the accounts 😅

Seems from Andreas story the Dubai crew are at that exclusive club again, looked online and you usally need a membership to get in but im assuming theres some sort of exception cause theres no way that full group have a membership 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Seems from Andreas story the Dubai crew are at that exclusive club again, looked online and you usally need a membership to get in but im assuming theres some sort of exception cause theres no way that full group have a membership 😅
Maybe half of the group is enough, the others are all plus ones 😂 (or money sorts it all)

You win today!
@frutt
I also thought it might have meant he was in Dubai but I did some digging and pretty sure it’s one of the girlfriends mums dog

View attachment 1860840
Yea he is either going to the UK because brazilian fashion school starts on the 9th
Or he's going to dubai
So I'm saying he pops up in dubai in the next week. He probablybjas to fly back through the uk, but I don't know how bisa work there.
Must be hard for him taking commercial flights

Reactions: 2
what’s the requirements? Because if it’s just money then they are all in regardless of whether it’s daddies cash or their own 😅

what’s the requirements? Because if it’s just money then they are all in regardless of whether it’s daddies cash or their own 😅
Not sure of the requirements as their website just says "enquire" if interested 🤣

If they do have memberships the under 30s one is 7875 AED (just over £1770) a year

You guys will know better than me, I went on tumblr for the first time in ages and one of the first things I saw was people saying the bracelet you can see her wearing in her story is the one she gave to Lando? Which means they must have met in Dubai? Idk 🤣 I swear landos wearing it in that photo his trainer posted

Reactions: 1
Seems like a pretty serious place though, which could be guessed considering last year Lando was sat on a table with endurance team shareholders and bankers if I remember correctly 😅
Screenshot_20230106_204727_Chrome.jpg

You guys will know better than me, I went on tumblr for the first time in ages and one of the first things I saw was people saying the bracelet you can see her wearing in her story is the one she gave to Lando? Which means they must have met in Dubai? Idk 🤣 I swear landos wearing it in that photo his trainer posted
Lando does have a similar bracelet however I think Luisas is a different one. Not sure if hers is from Lando or not however Landos was from her 😅

I think she is wearing a bracelet she's been wearing since her trip to Hawaii.

Reactions: 1
she has one that has the same open back but a design on the front

5AA58EAC-C356-45B4-A9BD-0D1EB0BF2582.jpeg
0A89939B-3AAE-4073-98DC-D56F2CE67090.jpeg

He still has his

9A76BC73-59A2-400F-8BAE-249F952D76B3.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.