Formula 1 Wags #160 Bing Bang Shayooo! Happy 2023!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2022 did NOT disappoint... with the drama and breakups at least
thanks Lu and Cha
gone, but forever remembered in Tattle

Also guess who's at Martin's Show
JenJen getting the full Lu treatment this time in Dubai

• Heart
Reactions: 8
JenJen in a McLaren
Screenshot_20221230_214821_Instagram.jpg

Just had a look online, think its a McLaren GT. Not surprising considering the amount of different cars their group seems to post while in Dubai

Reactions: 4
2022 did NOT disappoint... with the drama and breakups at least
thanks Lu and Cha
gone, but forever remembered in Tattle

Also guess who's at Martin's Show
JenJen getting the full Lu treatment this time in Dubai
Pour one out for Lu and Cha... Best of luck to the wags in 2023. Who will make it to the end? May the odds be ever in their favor.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Talking of drivers New Years plans, Lewis is going to spend it in … Antarctica 😭🤣 at least he’s original!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
JenJen in a McLaren View attachment 1841315

Just had a look online, think its a McLaren GT. Not surprising considering the amount of different cars their group seems to post while in Dubai
damn Lando giving her the FULL VIP experience
totally random, but I'll take it because she never leaves us hanging on content.
bring it all on JenJen

• Heart
" They hid her face at first so I dont understand why they all of a sudden started showing her so publicly. So many of their friends seem to post her constantly too.. " @hello2723 from the last thread

Don't they even have Mila signed to a modeling agency or am I thinking of someone else?

• Haha
" They hid her face at first so I dont understand why they all of a sudden started showing her so publicly. So many of their friends seem to post her constantly too.. " @hello2723 from the last thread

Don't they even have Mila signed to a modeling agency or am I thinking of someone else?
they do. maybe they were just waiting to see if she’d be a cute baby/toddler or not 💀

cute? perfect! let’s show her face and make money off of her
not cute? we’ll protect her privacy

• Haha

Yeah I think they do. One of Sav’s friends posted this when they were at Lando’s yesterday. The boxes 🫠💀

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think they do. One of Sav’s friends posted this when they were at Lando’s yesterday. The boxes 🫠💀

part of me thinks that they were hiding her, until a modeling contract could be reached because I'm a cynical witch who loves chaos... the reality is its just too damn hard to hide a kid when you are using social medial as your only connection to fame. It pisses me off, but again i dont have kids so i have no idea what i would do in that situation either. I think Sav was/is still a new and young mom and she's trying to do everything right. I thankfully escaped most of the social media crazys back when facebook first came out and was an exclusive university thing. When i graduated it became more and more public and I bailed early because i feared the exposure. Now a days its so common people think you are hiding something if you dont post (or show a significant other).

the Meghan and harry doc was kind of nice to have bits of archie in there. I didnt need to see his face, but after watching it, it became clear the color of his skin was a huge paparazzi concern and harry had some bad flashbacks of his childhood. Honestly i dont need to see your kid... i have tons of friends who gave birth during covid and i have never seen their kids... i just wanna know you are happy kid or not. Sav has made a tough call. i hope it works for her, but who knows where social media will be in 18 years.

One other thing i hadn't noticed, but a lot of my friends who were young moms go so much push back from other moms. I cannot imagine how that feels. recently because i dont have kids, several of my friends have confided in me about how hard it is and how much they are judged. one of my friends had a late miscarriage due to an untreatable development, and let me tell you the tit she had to take from preschool moms about 'why' was sickening. Poor thing gave birth 9 months later during covid and didnt tell anyone she didnt see in person. Its a world of insecurity and projection out there. Really all moms get my sympathy... because you are all better than me. i couldn't handle it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Pour one out for Lu and Cha... Best of luck to the wags in 2023. Who will make it to the end? May the odds be ever in their favor.

I wonder will there be an announcement (of any sort - engagement/secret wedding/ baby/ new pet 🤣) from any of the remaining couples

part of me thinks that they were hiding her, until a modeling contract could be reached because I'm a cynical witch who loves chaos... the reality is its just too damn hard to hide a kid when you are using social medial as your only connection to fame. It pisses me off, but again i dont have kids so i have no idea what i would do in that situation either. I think Sav was/is still a new and young mom and she's trying to do everything right. I thankfully escaped most of the social media crazys back when facebook first came out and was an exclusive university thing. When i graduated it became more and more public and I bailed early because i feared the exposure. Now a days its so common people think you are hiding something if you dont post (or show a significant other).

the Meghan and harry doc was kind of nice to have bits of archie in there. I didnt need to see his face, but after watching it, it became clear the color of his skin was a huge paparazzi concern and harry had some bad flashbacks of his childhood. Honestly i dont need to see your kid... i have tons of friends who gave birth during covid and i have never seen their kids... i just wanna know you are happy kid or not. Sav has made a tough call. i hope it works for her, but who knows where social media will be in 18 years.

One other thing i hadn't noticed, but a lot of my friends who were young moms go so much push back from other moms. I cannot imagine how that feels. recently because i dont have kids, several of my friends have confided in me about how hard it is and how much they are judged. one of my friends had a late miscarriage due to an untreatable development, and let me tell you the tit she had to take from preschool moms about 'why' was sickening. Poor thing gave birth 9 months later during covid and didnt tell anyone she didnt see in person. Its a world of insecurity and projection out there. Really all moms get my sympathy... because you are all better than me. i couldn't handle it
I get the post / not post thing on children, it's a fine line to walk because you want to share this huge aspect of your life but then your child has no say on it and it is their life too. In terms of mam judgement, it's tit and you're dammed if you do and dammed if you don't. You just have to hope you find a tribe that supports what you decide to do ❤ I hope your friend is doing ok now, it's a hugely traumatic experience x

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I wonder will there be an announcement (of any sort - engagement/secret wedding/ baby/ new pet 🤣) from any of the remaining couples

I get the post / not post thing on children, it's a fine line to walk because you want to share this huge aspect of your life but then your child has no say on it and it is their life too. In terms of mam judgement, it's tit and you're dammed if you do and dammed if you don't. You just have to hope you find a tribe that supports what you decide to do ❤ I hope your friend is doing ok now, it's a hugely traumatic experience x
I Mean that latifi sandy picture was adorable... and soooorta look like a wedding photo in the making. Those two certainly on track more than say isa and Carlos. You can tell they are generally happy people who like each other

Friend seems happy now. Her first born daughter who I am an auntie to is amazing but it took a huge toll on her at 3 years old to lose her unborn sister. The way they dealt with it was heartbreaking but very direct and not sugar coated.
I didn't get the full story, or the story they chose to tell me until after the pandemic. All I know is she sought out therapy and her hubby, who is one of my best friends, was a great partner/ dad for support. It wasn't okay it never will be, a loss is a loss, but she needed another safe place to deal with it and at least covid gave her that security. Heĺl I found out from the owner of resturant. Was so mad until she told me why. And duh felt like a judgemental a hole. So if that's me without kids can't imagine the mommy know it all with kids

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
the Meghan and harry doc was kind of nice to have bits of archie in there. I didnt need to see his face, but after watching it, it became clear the color of his skin was a huge paparazzi concern and harry had some bad flashbacks of his childhood
This reminded me of when Archie was born and the anger people had over the two of them not doing the hospital walkout. Mind you this is after those same tabloids saying they weren't important enough members for a spectacle like that. Personally that's when I realized these tabloids were a bold kind of crazy

Showing your kids on social media is great as long as there are limits. Cute photos are nice but those influencers who include the embarrassing/very personal moments are doing too much. It seems hard for certain parents (let's be real - those who make a career off their kids) to remember but these babies are gonna grow into independent people and I'm not sure random folks should know that much about them before the child can even get a say.

Yeah, I do understand in some extend that parents wants to show their child off. And yes, I do agree that there should be a limit on how much they show. It's actually funny that people actually praised them to cover Mila's face at the start to protect her privacy, but guess they quickly understood what sells. But then they are her parents and they are responsible. But who is Luisa or that Sav/Oli friend to decide on posting their child online? They are total strangers in relation to the child. Luisa in a way used her to have some Norris connection in her reel. :unsure:
Well, you know what happened last time a pet was announced *coughs*
Yeah, they are all rich rich. You won't see them driving around in some poor basic car that would be beneath them. :rolleyes: (but in Dubai, even "poor basic car" is actually stinky expensive comparing to "normal poor basic cars".)

But... what I didn't expect to see this morning is Lewis wearing Balenciaga. Out of all people, very disappointing to see this. :(
1672470579727.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah, I do understand in some extend that parents wants to show their child off. And yes, I do agree that there should be a limit on how much they show. It's actually funny that people actually praised them to cover Mila's face at the start to protect her privacy, but guess they quickly understood what sells. But then they are her parents and they are responsible. But who is Luisa or that Sav/Oli friend to decide on posting their child online? They are total strangers in relation to the child. Luisa in a way used her to have some Norris connection in her reel. :unsure:

Well, you know what happened last time a pet was announced *coughs*

Yeah, they are all rich rich. You won't see them driving around in some poor basic car that would be beneath them. :rolleyes: (but in Dubai, even "poor basic car" is actually stinky expensive comparing to "normal poor basic cars".)

But... what I didn't expect to see this morning is Lewis wearing Balenciaga. Out of all people, very disappointing to see this. :(
View attachment 1842168
The friend / other people posting your children is very weird to me. They're not yours so you don't get to do it full stop especially when you're an influencer who has tit ton of other photos that could be used.

Also, yep on the Lewis / Balenciaga thing. You're super rich and can afford anything you want - why pick such a problematic brand??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.