Formula 1 Wags #160 Bing Bang Shayooo! Happy 2023!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe a glitch perhaps?? It's so sudden-right after Pierre commented too
I mean, she definitely needs her main Instagram page if she wants to promote her stepmom's clothing brand-the one she keeps teasing AKA capsule collection πŸ’€πŸ’€

DID SHE BLOCK THE REST OF THE WORLD?? 😭
I dont follow her so maybe it is just a glitch ? πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 2

phew, for a second there, I was worried we'd be losing one of our main sources of entertainment for 2023 ✨ 🀩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe half of the group is enough, the others are all plus ones πŸ˜‚ (or money sorts it all)
Yeah membership applies to you and your entourage. Also usually means you just drop money to get a 'membership'. which is cool because usually it means stans don't ask for you to take a selfie with them on the.middle of a night out. Why dani was always at soho houseThey working hard to control the content this trip.

Reactions: 3
I dont follow her so maybe it is just a glitch ? πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Insta has been weird all day so probably a glitch. I keep seeing the same story I've already viewed. Like the top story in my feed is Nyck throwing up in the bushes via Pyry everytime I open the app

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Insta has been weird all day so probably a glitch. I keep seeing the same story I've already viewed. Like the top story in my feed is Nyck throwing up in the bushes via Pyry everytime I open the app
Omg poor Nyck πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Omg I’m so scared for Yuki πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The second Michael tries to push one of his weird chicken broth concoctions on Yuki, he's getting bitten
I so want them to get on well, I cannot even express! Seeing Pyry's post with Nyck makes me feel Nyck is really training hard, I really want to see Yuki training with Michael now! I know everyone has their own methods and every athlete can need different stuff, I am just so curious about this driver-coach pairing :)

Reactions: 2
I so want them to get on well, I cannot even express! Seeing Pyry's post with Nyck makes me feel Nyck is really training hard, I really want to see Yuki training with Michael now! I know everyone has their own methods and every athlete can need different stuff, I am just so curious about this driver-coach pairing :)
I hope they can find a good balance because Yuki had a great relationship with Noel his last trainer and not having him for 2023 will be stressful enough.I also hope Michael's new qualifications are legit because Yuki is very different from other F1 drivers-the calorie restriction/fasting things are not suited for him, he actually had to gain weight when he joined Alphatauri.

Reactions: 5
what's everyones thoughts on michael working with yuki? Daniel's aiming to be back on the grid in 2024 (no need to get into a debate about that) and it seems cruel to use Yuki as a bit of a stop-gap whilst he waits for Daniel to get back into F1. Being a trainer for an F1 driver is a very personal job as many like things different ways and have different routines before races and it would seem unfair to me for Michael to abandon Yuki after one season to go back to Daniel and for Yuki to have to get yet another new trainer? (that's if Yuki stays in F1/Daniel makes it back to F1)

Reactions: 4
Is Jared the one who sent Margot Robbie a dead rat when they were filming suicidal squad?
Ah that bleeping movie... whole promo campaign was them all competing who will turn out to be the most gross oh so special and cool and quirky artist

The fact Will Smith looked the most 'normal' says all :LOL:

• Haha
what's everyones thoughts on michael working with yuki? Daniel's aiming to be back on the grid in 2024 (no need to get into a debate about that) and it seems cruel to use Yuki as a bit of a stop-gap whilst he waits for Daniel to get back into F1. Being a trainer for an F1 driver is a very personal job as many like things different ways and have different routines before races and it would seem unfair to me for Michael to abandon Yuki after one season to go back to Daniel and for Yuki to have to get yet another new trainer? (that's if Yuki stays in F1/Daniel makes it back to F1)
I dont think he wants to be back on the grid...
And I also don't think he could get back on the grid woth a salary he'd be comfortable with..

He can be a netflix or whatever personality and still make money with less stress, more time, more Heidi and more Australia.

Not knocking him butbthe upcominning talent is Gonna be a lot cheaper and more hungry.

Personally think Daniel confirmed that by saying he wasn't a real reserve driver, but more an ambassador for red bull and would only be at like 6 races. Sorry, but that means he's looking to prioritize something other than training.

I know the Daniel fans here don't love hearing that, so let's hope I'm wrong and he's hungrier than ever.

That said port cops gotta make a living too. So yuki is a good place. Yuki is crucial to Honda and redbull. I alsothink alpha tauri just went to total tit last year and we didn't get full yuki or Pierre. I have no idea where yuki is at but his fitness is no longer the main issue. Yuki and Daniel are probably similar training wise and need to keep it interesting. I think it could work.

All of that said, while I'm not a huge red bull, or any team I'm general, I really respect how they managed to fond Daniel and port cop Jon's next year. I guess port cop is moving to Italy.

Really to me its pretty entertaining because Nyck is getting it hard by Pyry right now. His Tony body is going for bulk... he's gonna be huge by the end of the season

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1860731
Well Lewis is being very secret about his relationships, Daniel was private untill Heidi threw around to much hints..wanted not to see him for a while and now back together and he is finally showing her after years ....and then we have Pierre... no hiding, no secrets just showing everything and being very active to like Kika's post first....after being together not so long.
That's because he is not important enough to have crazy fans as Daniel, Lando and Lewis have

Let me introduce you to Jared Leto sex cult festival on closed island Obonjan in Croatia

1000000865.jpg

1000000863.jpg

There is no point in trying to understand who that Brazilian girl is with
They are all with each other sorry not sorry

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
That's because he is not important enough to have crazy fans as Daniel, Lando and Lewis have

Let me introduce you to Jared Leto sex cult festival on closed island Obonjan in Croatia

View attachment 1861654

View attachment 1861655

There is no point in trying to understand who that Brazilian girl is with
They are all with each other sorry not sorry
Honestly someone said it looks like a swingers holiday and i can’t even disagree 🀣 he ain’t marrying her that’s for sure so Lewis fans can stand down lmao

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.