Formula 1 Wags #154 Lando shoulda kept it out of his mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this ffs 😆 sorry Nyck but no

Lando please get your drunk ass together

• Haha
Reactions: 8
jfc Charlotte with the tuna smoothie today, think I’d feel like Lando after eating that

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
jfc Charlotte with the tuna smoothie today, think I’d feel like Lando after eating that
Plus again 0% yogurt and now she even mixes it with gluten and diary free stuff just for the heck of it. Healthy my ass. She is just a poser.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Damn its been so long since i saw Lewis actually fully engage in a full on hug
10/10

So finished the alonso series and just wanna say I am now more in love Carlos Sr than anyone ever.
there is also one series fully about Carlos Sr and I am planning to watch it when the season ends :ROFLMAO: He plans to race Dakar this year too and I am considering following it (I used to follow it some years ago and had a long break) How did you find Alonso's series? (I haven't watched it, I am considering adding it to my list ;)

9cb3f399746d3fe868607a4395deaab66272db6c.jpg

Lando has to participate in qualifying to be able to race.
I saw Will Buxton's tweet today in which he was wondering about the same thing
at this point will anyone be surprised by F1 if this matter will be unsure until Sunday? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
For anyone still wondering about the possibility of Lando still racing if he misses tomorrow:

there is also one series fully about Carlos Sr and I am planning to watch it when the season ends :ROFLMAO: He plans to race Dakar this year too and I am considering following it (I used to follow it some years ago and had a long break) How did you find Alonso's series? (I haven't watched it, I am considering adding it to my list ;)

View attachment 1720441
The fernando documentary is 2 seasons an i watched on Amazon prime video here in the US but also looks like maybe apple tv. It's in Spanish, but I honestly love hearing him and Carlos Sr use their native tongues and attempt to understand it all. I. Sure it's out on other platform as well.

Oh but I am SO into this Dakar thing now. I had no idea how much a driver had to do.

What is this ffs 😆 sorry Nyck but no

Lando please get your drunk ass together

I dunno... him being quiet all day is a little questionable to me for him to return omorrow, but maybe that's just what happens when you don't do any media duties all day. I kinda realized how big a deal that is now with a sprint race. The other part of me think McLaren sent Jon to go retrieve his ass and lock him up at the Hilton on IV bags for tomorrow.

I just can't imagine mclaren not doing everything possible if points are on the line for millions still

i can’t get over how wrong this feels 💀
View attachment 1720491
I keep thinking it's photoshopped with nycks head

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Lando tomorrow morning *fingers crossed* (He must be really bored now, he liked Carlos' latest pic real fast 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
FE49E1DB-2E04-4ED8-9F7B-D4906C0611CD.jpeg

two minutes and already liked by lando. just sitting there spending the day on his phone lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.