Formula 1 Wags #154 Lando shoulda kept it out of his mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read and heard quite opposite of this 😅
I think Max has a much shorter fuse. For example, he was a lot more sarcastic when they messed up his stop at Cota then the Ferrari boys are when theirs get messed up every other race. Merc always has terrible pit stops and George and Lewis just don’t mention it really. He apologies quickly after is what I’ve heard

Reactions: 5
So this is the issue I think RB need to be watching very carefully[
Checo is known for being loved by his mechanics.... The man had the entire AM garage celebrating his Monaco win with RB.
Its also been a big point that Checo's pit stops are ALWAYS faster (its because he makes more exact stops on marks, not because of the crew)
but, if it goes down like this, that's a divide they definitely dont want going into next season
Max uses his mechanics to improve, but isn't really the nicest to them
Checo on the other hand has built and nurtured his crew... total schumi move

There is not healing or mending here
Still 100% team Checo on this, so let me play advocate's devil for a second :p but I have always heard different actually, that Max is very much liked a great amount by the engineers. But hey what do we know 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.