Formula 1 Wags #154 Lando shoulda kept it out of his mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still hope Lando will arrive to the paddock tomorrow morning with a smile on his face.

It's his birthday weekend, it would really suck if he'd have to miss it.

Reactions: 7
McLaren wont know if Lando is fine or not until tomorrow so its better off they at least prepare Nyck just incase he does have to step in

Reactions: 4
It just gives the doesn't give a tit just wants to fok smash instead vibes. And I'm here for it.
Its NOT too much to ask for!

McLaren wont know if Lando is fine or not until tomorrow so its better off they at least prepare Nyck just incase he does have to step in
I swear if bleeping Nyck deVries drives the McLaren and makes top 10... he's gonna be my favorite driver period.

Reactions: 5
Slag shack Sao Paulo in effect
Lando with food poisoning
And potentially nyck devries driving his 4th team of the year
Here hoping we don't have to see Nelson Piquet
Or Emerson Fittipaldi
Technically it would be his 5th as he did the test for Alpine in Budapest.

XPB_1182765_HiRes.jpg

Looks like Nyck has Landos race suit on

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also can someone explain how it works... like if lando doesn't drive tomorrow am than he can't drive the race?

Reactions: 1
if nyck does end up driving, its a good thing he already has a seat for next year. because if the mclaren is as hard to handle as it seems (and as lando, daniel, carlos etc have said), a tough result in brazil could have potentially undone the good rep monza built for him 😅 not that they would expect / need an amazing result from someone who just hopped in the car or anything like that, but it might've lessened the hype a little bit

Also can someone explain how it works... like if lando doesn't drive tomorrow am that3ans he can't drive the race?
So if he misses tomorrow and then feels better Saturday he'll be allowed to do fp2 and then start the sprint from p20 or pitlane

Reactions: 3
Also can someone explain how it works... like if lando doesn't drive tomorrow am that3ans he can't drive the race?
He actually can as one of the practices is still in Saturday and he'd have to start to sprint from the back regardless where Nyck potentially qualifies.

The other funny thing is the last post I saw from Nyck was almost missing his flight there... the chaos

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The other funny thing is the last post I saw from Nyck was almost missing his flight there... the chaos
Do you think McLaren will have a look at themselves and hire a reserve that travels with them after the chaos they've experienced this year.
Like even Haas have a proper reserve driver

Reactions: 2
He needs to be in of the the practices or quali (as that counts as practice too for some reason).
It's almost as if the FIA introduced the sprint race format and didn't consider the rules having another FP sessions after quali...how inconceivable is that 🤣

• Haha
Technically it would be his 5th as he did the test for Alpine in Budapest.

View attachment 1720197

Looks like Nyck has Landos race suit on
Like are they gonna have to steal a dutch flag off max for it tomorrow

Sorry Lando but now I see him in the suit, I'm kinda hoping to see him pull some historic tit before ever having a f1 seat.

Do you think McLaren will have a look at themselves and hire a reserve that travels with them after the chaos they've experienced this year.
Like even Haas have a proper reserve driver
They won't have to try too hard if the Danny ric rumors happen. I mean on their end it would save them a lot of money and effort of Danny did them that 'favor'.. but otherwise they can't use the Indy drivers they have for testing so they are literally going to have to train someone to drive that car all over

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Like are they gonna have to steal a dutch flag off max for it tomorrow

Sorry Lando but now I see him in the suit, I'm kinda hoping to see him pull some historic tit before ever having a f1 seat.

They won't have to try too hard if the Danny ric rumors happen. I mean on their end it would save them a lot of money and effort of Danny did them that 'favor'.. but otherwise they can't use the Indy drivers they have for testing so they are literally going to have to train someone to drive that car all over
I've just remembered they will also have access to their FE driver's not just indy for next year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.