Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
You won, Max. Enjoy the prize money, I hope it makes you very happy. Dear lord, what a sad little life, Max. You ruined my championship completely, so you could have the prize. But I hope now you spend it on some lessons in grace and decorum, because you have all the grace of a reversing Haas without any tyres on.”

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Agatha—

“I’m very surprised specially after everything I’ve done for him, I don’t understand his reasoning, I’m very surprised, he has 2 championships thanks to me”

Checo in Spanish

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

SophiaL123

Chatty Member
PR student here, so my PR brain is rolling now
Max really didn't win anything here
He already won both championships, these points won't matter. He had the chance to both thank and help his teammate and look good, now he just looks like a bad teammate

Reactions: 16

matto

VIP Member
Hey guys, long time lurker here! Just decided to come out of my hole to say something. I think Season 2 of 'Behind the Visor' was all filmed months ago in one sitting or so, but they're slowly releasing all the footage in bits(for each episode) with new and fresh clips in between. So, the part where Pierre mentions his 'girlfriend', it may have just been Kate. Of course, I'm like a 100% sure that Kika and Pierre are together regardless.

Reactions: 13

monza

VIP Member
Is "I have to catch up with whole internet" a reasonable reason to take a day off :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

kklurker

I’ve never been a KMag fan, but you have to admit this is pretty wholesome hahaha

This also gives me hope that Daniel can come back after being out of F1 and have special moments like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

kubnikol

VIP Member
Happy new thread . Was off for 2 days so busy 🙄 Lando you should really stay away from mcdonald 😅
My sunshine is looking hot 🥵
776AFC6A-48BB-44E2-9B8C-ED66CF0635C8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12

monza

VIP Member
This week is going to hurt (unless Hornbag loses his shit, ditches these two raging bulls and takes Seb and Daniel. Look at me doing that romanticizing ah)

Happy best paddock and time schedule for wag outfits race week 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11