Formula 1 Wags #154 Lando shoulda kept it out of his mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slag shack Sao Paulo in effect
Lando with food poisoning
And potentially nyck devries driving his 4th team of the year
Here hoping we don't have to see Nelson Piquet
Or Emerson Fittipaldi

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy new thread . Was off for 2 days so busy πŸ™„ Lando you should really stay away from mcdonald πŸ˜…
My sunshine is looking hot πŸ₯΅
776AFC6A-48BB-44E2-9B8C-ED66CF0635C8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Like I shouldbt be offended with this but it's just not hitting with me. I've seen I posted a bunch ch of places so maybe it's just me because I am terrified to even be one.
aww sorry if you are offended by this . i didn't mean too. πŸ™

aww sorry if you are offended by this . i didn't mean too. πŸ™
No... not actually offened. No worries it takes a lot, which is why I don't really know. Was seeing if it was just me.... but I think the word wifey just triggers me in general, which is my own issue

Reactions: 4
Lewis visited another public school today and had a talk with the kids, one got emotional when asking him a question and he hugged him 😒

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Lewis visited another public school today and had a talk with the kids, one got emotional when asking him a question and he hugged him 😒

Damn its been so long since i saw Lewis actually fully engage in a full on hug
10/10

So finished the alonso series and just wanna say I am now more in love Carlos Sr than anyone ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Man with six pack + double layered feather wings Jesus all over his chest has black merch with his last name and car number

What a missed opportunity
It just gives the doesn't give a tit just wants to fok smash instead vibes. And I'm here for it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.