Formula 1 Wags #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Daniel I beg what is this πŸ˜‚
any opportunity to see the thigh tattoo is ok with me 🀣
Also I wonder if these were taken over the summer break while he was in California because Corey Wilson is in the pics. DR is really is the ultimate content machine

Reactions: 4
Also I wonder if these were taken over the summer break while he was in California because Corey Wilson is in the pics. DR is really is the ultimate content machine
That thigh tattoo is my kryptonite

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve just noticed, Carola has taken down all pictures of Junior & their daughter! I wonder why? Because a ton of photos exist out there already of them?
That's actually very smart, considering that there are a lot of creeps on the internet

Reactions: 2
He’d probably be the best bf out of them all
He's always got the backpack. There's probably snacks in there. Prob has the schedule so you don't have to herd him like a sheep (Daniel) or wait for him to finish combing his hair (Michael). Definitely gives good hugs and will prob steal food with you. Would be fun to be drunk with because he's Australian but like manageable Australian...I hope he wins Blake of the year

• Haha
Reactions: 17
it's from early 2020 pre-season on DR's farm

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.