Formula 1 Wags #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just noticed, Carola has taken down all pictures of Junior & their daughter! I wonder why? Because a ton of photos exist out there already of them?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
not even the hideous ankle tattoo can put me off. I have a flower in the same spot so we can be matching mfers 😭
I didn't even know he had an ankle tattoo but I bet yours is better

I'm like infuriated every time DR does the 🤘🏼 Hook 'em horns 🤘🏼 Because I'm from the south (not Texas) and college football is a lifestyle you can't just root for Texas it's not nice

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I'm like infuriated every time DR does the 🤘🏼 Hook 'em horns 🤘🏼 Because I'm from the south (not Texas) and college football is a lifestyle you can't just root for Texas it's not nice
Hook 'em horns!!!!!! 😂 That's so cool!!

Am I... the only one who doesn't have a massive crush on Italiano? He's so meh looking 😅? No? What am I missing?
I don't want to bring back the fckboy thing but Michael just looks like the typical hot fckboy you can't help but have a huge crush on lol It's frustrating 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Am I... the only one who doesn't have a massive crush on Italiano? He's so meh looking 😅? No? What am I missing?
I’ve always found Michael physically more attractive than DR, but there’s always been something off to me about his personality. After the cheating story came out (which I do 100% believe), I get the heebee geebee’s looking at him. So no crush here!

Reactions: 8

WVU here and we like horns down
1634563122955.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve just noticed, Carola has taken down all pictures of Junior & their daughter! I wonder why? Because a ton of photos exist out there already of them?
I wonder if Carola got a lot of abuse or threats. She needs to be so careful with what she posts or reposts about such a personal topic.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.