Formula 1 Wags #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes. Yes. I'm here for this early morning hotness. Jesus. Gonna do my 9-5 like a loser now...

Its so cute how you know these are old pictures because of his eyebrows. This is one attractive man jesus.
Btw this hottness started to follow some girlies on ig again!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Succession premiere tonight! An F1 crossover would be 😘 who’d be whom??
Max would be Roman? Angry bad boy dating a much older woman.
Lando is def a cousin Greg. He just got there. No one knows how but he's winning tit.
I feel bad saying it but Carlos feels like a Tom. He does all the dirty work but then gets no appreciation and is thrown under the bus at anyone's convenience. Chills with Cuz Greg.
Law Stroll gives me bigggg Logan Roy vibes.

Spill the tea gal. Wdym some? We wants deets.

Looks like a family or sisters.
Emma and McKenzie Eschenbach
Edit: possibly twins. Ones a photographer...
Edit...doing the groundwork as I'm ill 😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Looks like a family or sisters.
Emma and McKenzie Eschenbach
Edit: possibly twins. Ones a photographer...
Edit...doing the groundwork as I'm ill 😭
I saw tooo. I don't like what he's turning me into ahahaha. Being pretty is like the equivalent of being a witch or something. The power. Jeez.

Also, get well soon! My suggestion? Binge watch succession and sleep. 🧡

Reactions: 1
I saw tooo. I don't like what he's turning me into ahahaha. Being pretty is like the equivalent of being a witch or something. The power. Jeez.

Also, get well soon! My suggestion? Binge watch succession and sleep. 🧡
I dunno I'm reserving judgement. Could be family friends, could be linked to a McLaren sponsor....who knows.
Lol at being pretty is the equivalent of being a witch.... I've never been, so I wouldn't know! Made me giggle though

Reactions: 2
He reminds me of Richard Madden! 🥰🥵
Old school....but some are a bit James Dean....
Also I love the fact the first few are well....hot....and then the façade breaks and you get smiley Lando at the end. Get you a guy who can do both and he clearly can!

Reactions: 3
I dunno I'm reserving judgement. Could be family friends, could be linked to a McLaren sponsor....who knows.
Lol at being pretty is the equivalent of being a witch.... I've never been, so I wouldn't know! Made me giggle though
Yeahh. I don't even really care who they are😂 its just fun to gossip. I'm sure you're pretty. But yes I get it. I've never been the pretty one. Which is why I think its like some sort of superpower.

I just checked and he followed 6 people, 2 girls and 4 guys and they all go to LMU and belong to the same republic. So maybe mclaren related and he went to visit or even went to a party there, one of the guys even has a profile pic with Max V, so clealry into f1. Don think it's the old Lando following hotties tho haha

Reactions: 3
Old school....but some are a bit James Dean....
Also I love the fact the first few are well....hot....and then the façade breaks and you get smiley Lando at the end. Get you a guy who can do both and he clearly can!
He does do that well. Oof.🥲🥵

I just checked and he followed 6 people, 2 girls and 4 guys and they all go to LMU and belong to the same republic. So maybe mclaren related and he went to visit or even went to a party there. Don think it's the old Lando following hotties tho haha
Imagine bumping into Lando Norris at a college party. I clearly didn't go to the right college

Reactions: 2
The girls are pretty! Remind me of Lando’s sister but definitely McLaren related I think. He followed the girls and their brother so maybe his family has McLaren connections? I will look on Linkedin and get back to you girlies

• Haha
The girls are pretty! Remind me of Lando’s sister but definitely McLaren related I think. He followed the girls and their brother so maybe his family has McLaren connections? I will look on Linkedin and get back to you girlies

And in a private plane ofc.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.