Formula 1 Wags #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are many things that are a reason for me to start a third world war.

Racing f1 on an oval track.
Not giving Carlos Sainz Jr a seat after 2022.
Nooo they would build another track there. The oval is for Indianapolis 500!

Succession premiere tonight! An F1 crossover would be 😘 who’d be whom??

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Also, what you girls been listening too. I need new music! No Adele and all that my boyfriend dumped me and im moving on strong tit, plssss!
Uhhhh Twenty One Pilots? Bastille? Dermot Kennedy (though he has sad songs) Dolly Parton? (Also sad songs) I don't know what I'm saying anymore. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Succession premiere tonight! An F1 crossover would be 😘 who’d be whom??
I would be obsessed with a Lewis cameo like as an investor or guest at a party but if we're doing drivers as characters I don't even know that one's hard because everyone on succession sucks except sharl would definitely be cousin Greg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would be obsessed with a Lewis cameo like as an investor or guest at a party but if we're doing drivers as characters I don't even know that one's hard because everyone on succession sucks except sharl would definitely be cousin Greg
I was thinking the same! And maybe Helmet Marko as Logan Roy? Max is Kendall? Hmmm or maybe coke in the toilets CH?

I've never seen the show!
Oooh it’s good! I read somewhere that DTS is a combo of reality show, soap opera and Succession. Succession is the best part of that of course (petty politics and dick swinging at its finest)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ngl, when I think about it, I think I won't cut to be a WAG. 😅

I don't have an influencer body, and will never sell my soul for jewelry from AliExpress.
Most of them can afford to join them around the world, with no particular job in tow.

I am proud that I've busting my ass off to get there to where I want, and I consider myself as a hard worker.

Guess athletes in general just want pretty ladies. Quite sad.

Ngl, when I think about it, I think I won't cut to be a WAG. 😅

I don't have an influencer body, and will never sell my soul for jewelry from AliExpress.
Most of them can afford to join them around the world, with no particular job in tow.

I am proud that I've busting my ass off to get there to where I want, and I consider myself as a hard worker.

Guess athletes in general just want pretty ladies. Quite sad.
I think you'd have to ask yourself if it's really something you could be compatible with. To me it seems very lonely and super mundane.

Reactions: 1
wow i skimmed thru the last 21 pages and what a damn rollercoaster of emotions! Hope all my faves are still here 🥺 page wouldnt be the same without ya

also its pretty early for Lando to fly here to the states no? So yall think hes gonna stop somewhere before austin or just be in austin doing pr stuff?

wow i skimmed thru the last 21 pages and what a damn rollercoaster of emotions! Hope all my faves are still here 🥺 page wouldnt be the same without ya

also its pretty early for Lando to fly here to the states no? So yall think hes gonna stop somewhere before austin or just be in austin doing pr stuff?
I think it's to get used to the time change tbh before Thursday when they actually have to be doing things. And I think this is the first time he's been here over 21 (bc it was canceled last year) so he can actually go out if he wanted to. I know he doesn't drink much but there's so much to do in Austin nightlife wise

Reactions: 4
I think it's to get used to the time change tbh before Thursday when they actually have to be doing things. And I think this is the first time he's been here over 21 (bc it was canceled last year) so he can actually go out if he wanted to. I know he doesn't drink much but there's so much to do in Austin nightlife wise
boy needs some sleep!

707e67cd02.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Could Kat be in the states with Pierre? She has posted a dinner pic quite late for european time?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.