Formula 1 Wags #149 Alpine 2023: Battle of the Baguetts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ one time i wake up before my little one and he is still sleeping 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
ngl I'd highly appreciate it if they'd start the race (if save) as soon as possible because my day is fully packed with voting and my dad's birthday

• Heart
Reactions: 7
ngl I'd highly appreciate it if they'd start the race (if save) as soon as possible because my day is fully packed with voting and my dad's birthday
Happy birthday Spielberg’ dad!!!!!

Take your time. They are still not racing.....
It’s literally 1:55am, I’m starting to regret my decisions and the Latin commentators are already doing the points math if the race is not race full

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
FIA looking into and finding out FIA is not to blame. Shocking…. 🙄

• Angry
I’m seriously amazed by the amount of babies and toddlers shown on TV, my 3 years old self would have been freezing, complaining and maybe throwing a tantrum.

• Haha
FIA looking into and finding out FIA is not to blame. Shocking…. 🙄
They have not even acknowledged that there was a bloody tractor ON THE TRACK!!!! I really hope all the drivers give them collective hell about this.

No way they’re trying to shift blame on Pierre rn !!
Bastards, they are making a joke out of this sport

They are genuinely trying to blame Pierre...
The FIA will seriously never take any accountability for anything 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
At least Carlos called bullshit when they interviewed him on Sky just now. You just don't risk it, end of. Even if SC/red flag has come out, people can still have accidents. Just don't bleeping do it 😡

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.