Formula 1 Wags #149 Alpine 2023: Battle of the Baguetts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why they even have full wet tires anymore. If they were on the right tire to start there would not have been that many incidents

Reactions: 4
Why did they delay Singapore race start but not this !! I continue to be baffled by the fia

That was scary when they showed the replay of Sainz going off. He could have been obliterated by other cars where he was stopped.

Red flag now. Clearly full wets needed. Might be a long morning. 😬

Reactions: 5
Is there a Kelly outfit or something that can occupy me to not fall asleep rn? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fireball?? What In the 17 year old sneaking alcohol are you doing?!?! 🀣🀣🀣

I just poured a glass of red wine. This race better be interesting because red wine makes me sleepy.
Okay fireball was a "donation' left here like. Year ago. Thiking if it's an upper like whiskey I'll go for it

• Haha
  • Heart
I really wish we could see the start without any spray πŸ˜…
Wonder if Seb accidentally blocked anyone when he spun due to being so high up on the grid

Totally showing cats pics and vids around Red Bull garage
2022 champion ladies and gentlemen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.