Formula 1 Wags #149 Alpine 2023: Battle of the Baguetts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are explaining on tv that the natural light is a huge issue because of the storm they expect an early sunset and they cannot race past dark and if they don’t start basically now it’ll be hard to get full points and then they literally said “well it’s time for more coffe” so I’m getting more coffee.

my opinion is driver safety is what matter the most so I’ll just keep making/drinking coffe

Reactions: 3
why tf did they put pierre under investigation?! they should put themselves under investigation, what's pierre ment to do? teleport him??

Reactions: 3
why tf did they put pierre under investigation?! they should put themselves under investigation, what's pierre ment to do? teleport him??
WHAAAAAAT!!!!

im so angry right now I don’t event English properly but those jerks are just trying to safe face because they don’t wanna accept that they either sent a truck when visibility was so bad or that they had no idea the truck was in

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Honestly seeing Danny Ric’s smiling and laughing has brightened up my morning 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Feels like half of Sky Sports are on Gasly’s side and the others are trying to blame him. There should never have been a tractor on the track when the visibility is so poor
I feel like their narrative just flipped very quickly. Initially it seemed they were on the drivers side but now it seems they are on the FIAs side all of a sudden 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I feel like their narrative just flipped very quickly. Initially it seemed they were on the drivers side but now it seems they are on the FIAs side all of a sudden 😬
They are playing good cop/bad cop. I can’t stand Paul DiResta at the best of times.

Reactions: 2
Jenson is saying that Pierre has the right to be angry but the rest are on the fia side

I hope the other drivers back Pierre. Bottom line is I don’t think they should have even been on track in the first place….yet again FIA are showing themselves to be a joke, the inconsistent approaches just go on and on.

Jenson is saying that Pierre has the right to be angry but the rest are on the fia side
Jenson, our hero ❤

Should Pierre have been going slower?? Yes, I think so. BUT… the consequence for breaking a rule should not be your life so the vehicle should not have been there to begin with. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.