Formula 1 Wags #147 Single and Sweating in Singapore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
uhhh... they literally almost burned pierre in the pit
Aston Martin Mechanics to the rescue!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why’s Kelly dressed like she’s in mourning 😩 like girl it’s ur man’s birthday AND he could potentially win the whole damn championship this weekend let’s have some OUTFITS outfits 🔥
Hopefully her outfit on Sunday will be 🔥🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Lando is a busy man, how does it fit it all in:
F1 driver
Golf
Gamer
DJ
Slag
Photographer
Professional adder/remover of girls from Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was wonduring why Valtreri and Tiffany were wearing their bike kits and flying around the track.
Looks like he's training for finishing the race by bike when his AR gives out
Screenshot_20220930_103258.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Real lifeing hard while being heavily sleep deprived makes me feel sick as duck

Can't even find strength to process what my sister sends me, let alone to follow twitter, instagram and here 😭
Hope I'll recover in few days even though they are going to be hectic

Looking forward to catching up, especially to understanding this 😅

Screenshot_20220930_164855.jpg

You know some tit is on fire when Il Confessore increaes his level of trolling 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Real lifeing hard while being heavily sleep deprived makes me feel sick as duck

Can't even find strength to process what my sister sends me, let alone to follow twitter, instagram and here 😭
Hope I'll recover in few days even though they are going to be hectic

Looking forward to catching up, especially to understanding this 😅

View attachment 1616092

You know some tit is on fire when Il Confessore increaes his level of trolling 😂
Oh Monza, I feel you. I should have taken a nap instead of watching fp2 😂 now I have redbull 😂
Also why you have a rose as your profile pic

• Heart
Reactions: 4
A cost cap breach is actually very serious. So many teams have had to make people redundant because they couldn’t afford salaries, a lot of them are having to run old used parts race after race because they just can’t afford to make new ones. IMO the budget caps stupid anyway, F1 is a development game and yet that’s being harnessed because of it but it exists so it needs to be adhered to. Going over in 2021 impacts this year which then impacts next year so, if true, this is technically having an impact for 3 championships. I hope the FIA deals with it properly and it’s not some back door secret like the Ferrari engine, it’s about time this sport had some integrity for once. Embarrassing actually

Reactions: 9
A cost cap breach is actually very serious. So many teams have had to make people redundant because they couldn’t afford salaries, a lot of them are having to run old used parts race after race because they just can’t afford to make new ones. IMO the budget caps stupid anyway, F1 is a development game and yet that’s being harnessed because of it but it exists so it needs to be adhered to. Going over in 2021 impacts this year which then impacts next year so, if true, this is technically having an impact for 3 championships. I hope the FIA deals with it properly and it’s not some back door secret like the Ferrari engine, it’s about time this sport had some integrity for once. Embarrassing actually

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh Monza, I feel you. I should have taken a nap instead of watching fp2 😂 now I have redbull 😂
Also why you have a rose as your profile pic
It's Kelly's valentine golden rose in celebration of Max's birthday I think!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.