Formula 1 Wags #147 Single and Sweating in Singapore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know who told this info to Ralf 😂😂😂 mick you little 😂😂 i can’t keep up with Pierre’s dating life so no idea who he was dating before Cat 😂
loll i didn’t even think of mick 😅 him gossiping definitely makes this all more believable 🤣

about to go for a long scroll through pierre’s insta 🫡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
not that ralf is a valid source but i could see this being true 🤣🤣

gf and sponsors stolen by pierre 🤧
I will only believe in what they will say in joined interview, with tissues and crying and hugging in the end :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
loll i didn’t even think of mick 😅 him gossiping definitely makes this all more believable 🤣

about to go for a long scroll through pierre’s insta 🫡
I think i found her . This is esteban’s ex and look who is following her 😂🤔
F1465655-C124-4B5F-9131-C478779F70D5.png

edit : of course he is in there too !!
50992C49-69CB-499C-AA63-74FCCE244B0E.png

70C2A3D3-5F1B-4DDE-B5CD-99ED83AED835.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think i found her . This is esteban’s ex and look who is following her 😂🤔
View attachment 1615903
edit : of course he is in there too !!
View attachment 1615907
View attachment 1615908
wow!! good find. i scrolled back to 2013 on pierre’s insta for nothing 💀 the only girls he posted have been kat, cat, and romane (had a pretty long relationship with her which i didn’t know!)
8F84C801-6328-495D-A928-4C89BD04018F.jpeg

so must be alice. stole esteban’s girl and it wasn’t even serious enough to post, poor esteban 🤣😭

ofc lando is there

• Haha
Reactions: 6
wow!! good find. i scrolled back to 2013 on pierre’s insta for nothing 💀 the only girls he posted have been kat, cat, and romane (had a pretty long relationship with her which i didn’t know!)
View attachment 1615922
so must be alice. stole esteban’s girl and it wasn’t even serious enough to post, poor esteban 🤣😭

ofc lando is there
Esteban had only 2 girlfriends that we know about so this was easy 😂😂 Yeah only thing i saw on her insta page was post from French GP 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lucky little WAG1.
Max, Always *behind* his man
I just think its adorable.
they are together in Max's old hometown
Max is introducing him to his childhood, before they met.
Lando is trying new food (possibly fish)
and then they go back to their hotel room to cuddle and plot a new hoodie collection

• Haha
  • Wow
Max, Always *behind* his man
I just think its adorable.
they are together in Max's old hometown
Max is introducing him to his childhood, before they met.
and then they go back to their hotel room to cuddle and plot a new hoodie collection
Max isn't always behind Lando, there is definite Vers vibes going on there. Depending on moods and who is being brattiest and needing to be spanked down. 😆

• Haha
I think because of Pierre 😂😂 these likes are from the end of 2020
The pics are from 2020, but he could have liked them yesterday (I'm exaggerating of course, but liking old pictures is quite common as it's sneaky and people don't usually go far to check 😂) - btw, watch him removing likes now that people found them.
Hahahaha... no. Lando and fish just don't go together 😂

• Haha
I don't know when Pierre would have stolen Esteban ex-girlfriend ( she's know dating Jules Bianchi brother). He was with Romane from 2012 to 2017.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.