Formula 1 Wags #147 Single and Sweating in Singapore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but will previous profile pic with David C. come back?
;)
Of course, trends and jokes are temporary but DC with Cigani is eternal

Gotta keep his vibe for myself now having to go out 2 nights in a row after already missing 3 solid nights of sleep this week 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Blake is in Singapore.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
I can’t miss him.
Daniel please stay in F1.
Please.🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am sorry to bday boy (and @monza ) but I have to post this :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I am not saying anything until anything is official, but this is quick, Ryanair, maybe too quick

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
is this the mcdonald’s randi? because now she’s following lando and recently his photography account 💀💀💀
71D6FC83-1EBF-4E4C-B331-7B4B6C6E2B1B.jpeg
940CCE27-1A9E-43A8-9EE2-A4A97AF1BC69.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
is this the mcdonald’s randi? because now she’s following lando and recently his photography account 💀💀💀
Yeah... well, "thanks" to him she's gained some followers (not a huge number, but she's jumped from 11K to 14K and stayed there, maybe she thinks to get more if she keeps the link alive)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.