Formula 1 Wags #147 Single and Sweating in Singapore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toto in Daniel’s merch πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that is the promo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Toto is a man of fine taste. He would NOT be caught wearing quadrant hoodies. I know Geri has her stash.

Our Pierre, Pear, Ex-Slag bring his mum. Coordinate outfit. 50 shades of blue.
Pierre's Mom is running some of his business? Impressive Gas Mom... but what does she think of Kika?

so gasly to alpine announcement maybe coming πŸ‘€
On F1 TV for FP1 they said without hesitation that Pierre would be at Alpine announced Japan and Nyck at AT. Still leaves Haas ans Williams wide open but I'd say this is a pretty fair move all around. I am baffled by Haas and Williams though and given DR's mood I'm not ruling him out either.

My 'fits for this weekend. I know, I know, bring on the all white outfit jokes πŸ˜‚
These are Beautiful pieces.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Toto is a man of fine taste. He would NOT be caught wearing quadrant hoodies. I know Geri has her stash.
That is why he will wear Daniel’s merch not Quadrant πŸ˜‚ he probably saw it on George and maybe he asked for one πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As long as we're talking Verstappen and not the Hamster I'm all for it (y)
ooh, I just logged in back adn this is the first post I see

I need no context to say: isn;t Carlos enough? LOL

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
That is why he will wear Daniel’s merch not Quadrant πŸ˜‚ he probably saw it on George and maybe he asked for one πŸ˜‚
do you think it's Daniels way to sweep in to be a reserve driver LOL
bribing by hoodies, at its best :D:D

*no hard feelings Daniel it's my way of coping with the thought he might not be seen around F1 paddock next year πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
do you think it's Daniels way to sweep in to be a reserve driver LOL
bribing by hoodies, at its best :D:D

*no hrd feelings Daniel it's my way of coping with the thought he might not be seen ariund F1 paddock next year πŸ˜‚
i think he would "hate it" ? just sit in the paddock , doing nothing πŸ€”
it sounds good in my head . lil gift for his new boss , but out loud πŸ˜‚ stupid πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

• Heart
So just went on TikTok and this was first up on my fyp . Manifesting Carlos dreams @OOps2022
I just saw it now :love:
I report witchcraft and magic because this manifesting worked even though I didn't see this tiktok before I went to sleep :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I had the best Carlos dream last night, it was so nice
you know the feeling when you had a nice dream and even though you know it was just a dream you still feel good after you wake up - this is how I feel
my crush is not going anywhere for now :ROFLMAO::oops:

i think he would "hate it" ? just sit in the paddock , doing nothing πŸ€”
it sounds good in my head . lil gift for his new boss , but out loud πŸ˜‚ stupid πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚
I know, I have mixed feelings because I want to see him there and being attached to F1 team would be helpful if he wanted to come back one day, but at the same time it seems so weird that he would be just sitting, not racing

• Heart
Reactions: 5
not that ralf is a valid source but i could see this being true 🀣🀣

gf and sponsors stolen by pierre 🀧

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I told you . He had no idea who she is πŸ˜‚ when i sended him , his picture of Heidi in green dress , he asked if that is Heidi πŸ˜‚

• Haha

WOW!!!!!
I totally thought Pierre was the one holding the grudge
am I surprised... absolutely not,
the way this man slipped in with Kat, and Kika

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This man cannot sit still in one place for any amount of time
hell, he cant even stand still for the national anthem
whatever he does, its not going to be 'still'
Exactly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so sitting and waiting would be horrible for him . He will probably travel, spend time on the farm, building stuff πŸ˜‚

We know who told this info to Ralf πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ mick you little πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i can’t keep up with Pierre’s dating life so no idea who he was dating before Cat πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.