Formula 1 Wags #147 Single and Sweating in Singapore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like I just want him back with his people.
Dont know what this man did to charm the bull, but they love him so much
Screenshot_20220929_174614.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah, Carlos first for me I think but then Sharl's T shirt......so difficult to choose

View attachment 1614282View attachment 1614284
Carlos is so bloody hot in this photo

Fight you @OOps2022 😂😂😂

I have been pretty scarce lately, but popping in to check up every now and then and I just want to say how much I appreciate you all. This thread is full of smart, funny, interesting people. I don’t particularly love this narrative that’s being tossed around of how things have changed, and the insinuation that there are a bunch of mean, hateful girls here. That just seems the furthest thing from the truth to me! We can joke about yachts, jewelry lines, people being awkward, and people being scientist and it’s all just lighthearted fun. Surely all that’s not being taken serious?

It’s completely fine if people left because they wanted a Pierre thirst thread to post about other things, but let’s not make people here the villains. And this is a joke by the way, I love all my Pierre slaggies. ❤ And I truly miss some of the people no longer posting.

Now carry on you beautiful nosey, sarcastic witches!! 🥰
I wasn’t on here properly for a couple of weeks. Didn’t realise people had left or stopped posting. I only joined over the summer and love chatting to like minded people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
How is Kelly not exhausted from all of the travelling? First the Venice wedding, then Milan fashion week, after Monaco birthday party, then Budapest max and now Singapore. I need energy tips from this woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.